• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] TES: Band of Misfits. (M)

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
Rated M for violence, Gore, imaginary drug reference, language, dark humor, probably more.

5 spots open!

MW-Map-Vvardenfell.jpg

Background information for those who didn't play Morrowind: (Spoilers!)
Spoiler:

Two years have passed since the Nerevarine defeated Dagoth It and restored peace to Morrowind. The imperial cult has surfaced as the main religion
(Some faithful followers of ALMSIVI still exist, but most of the Dunmer's faith has faltered.)
The Ghostfence has been taken down and the blight has been nearly eradicated. Life become peaceful for a change...

of course plenty of adventure still awaits on the island of Vvardenfell. The 3 Vampire clans have fully awoken, and have been attacking towns and villages, Werewolves have been spotted roaming the Bitter Coast, and to top that all off Dwemer Automatons that have been inactive for centuries have begun to awaken and rebuild the strongholds of old..

You are an adventurer who has recently signed up with Captain Sadarys Neresis to go and travel Morrowind to find hidden treasures of old and strike it rich. As crew of the Dancing Draugr your job is simple, follow your captain and loot and plunder various dungeons to make some good old imperial septims.
---
Rules:
Spoiler:

---
Skills explained:
Spoiler:

---
Races:
Spoiler:

---
My Character: (Copy and replace the details with your own.)
Spoiler:

---

Current places:
Dancing Draugr
Spoiler:

Buyallior burial
Spoiler:

---
Basic spells:
(Pick one per skill, you will be able to upgrade and buy more later)
Spoiler:

Equipment tiers
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
This looks fun. We can get a little party started, go on adventures and things.

Couple questions: first, morality. Are we good guys? Bad guys? Little bit of both? We sound like pirates, but we raid tombs instead of towns.

Second, defenses. I'd like to play a mage, who traditionally don't agree with armor. Alteration has armor spells, or Restoration has healing spells. Will those be available, or will Light Armor not impair magic?

Oddball_

Years
This looks fun. We can get a little party started, go on adventures and things.

Couple questions: first, morality. Are we good guys? Bad guys? Little bit of both? We sound like pirates, but we raid tombs instead of towns.

Second, defenses. I'd like to play a mage, who traditionally don't agree with armor. Alteration has armor spells, or Restoration has healing spells. Will those be available, or will Light Armor not impair magic?

Morality: We aren't doing anything illegal, like smuggling or murdering. (Yet!)
However in Morrowind, certain things are legal that are immoral, namely slavery. I Should probably make a post about Dunmer culture, but we are raiding tombs which is frowned upon morally, and Dwemer ruins are plunderable, but all Dwemer artifacts technically belong to the emperor. So we could loot them legally, but selling the things, which will probably be handled via a npc on the ship. So Morality depends on how your character perceives it. Legal Outlaws.

As for armor, I haven't noticed armor interfering with magic in the elder scrolls. So if you want to play a traditional mage, light armor would be your choice, but a battlemage who chooses to go head first into battle will prefer heavy.
I forgot to post restoration, but will in a moment, Alteration could have damage reducing spells I suppose. So if you really want to play unarmored just say so, but remember that will make you more vulnerable. (State unarmored somewhere, and detail his/her clothes. Bonus points for finding a picture of in game characters.

But what is life without risk?

Last edited:
Years
Here's my SU, I hope I did everything right.

Spoiler:

Oddball_

Years
Here's my SU, I hope I did everything right.

Spoiler:

Accepted. Welcome to Morrowind Outlander.

Back