• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Hacking Pokemon Crystal Rom Hack

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Hello, does anyoen know if there is a way for me to hack in rare candies in a pokemon crystal rom hack outside of cheat codes? The cheat codes for pokemon crystal don't work for the rom hack I am using and I was wondering if there was a way for me to spawn in rare candies besides that. I think the item ID has been changed in the game's code, but I'm not sure if there is a way for me to find the ID. If there are any easy to use pokemon crystal rom hacking resources like HMA maybe I could use that to help. Thank you to anyone who has input.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Might I ask what rom hack you are trying to hack? It's possible that the offsets the codes you are using have changed during the rom hack's development. It's even more likely if the 'rom hack' is actually a game built from a decomp. If that's the case, no item ID should work.

Last edited:

masal

masal
Years
Can you specify exactly which part you want to hack?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Searching for an Author for the Site Turkisch Rezepte

Back