• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Black & White Sprites 64x64

Years
  • Hello PokéCommunity, I was wondering does anyone know a great resource for Pokémon sprites from Black and White perfectly resized in 64x64. I want to use the first 3 gen Pokémon front and back sprites. I know Chaos Rush resized many sprites, but some sprites aren't from BW.

Thanks.

Years
  • I've found WesleyFG's "Big Pack of Spriters Indexed", the pack have many Pokémon sprites from Black & White resized to fit 64x64. Sadly it doesn't have all of the first 3 gens and the sprites aren't in the same style as Chaos Rush or MrDollSteak's sprites. Anyone know any other resources? I probably have to make some myself.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    I was gonna suggest that it was your chance to make them, but you beat me to it :D

Maybe check out the Dynamic Pokémon Expansion. The sprites in there are all pretty nice. Mostly in the Gen IV style. But it could be worth a look

Back