• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Eleton Adventures

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    A bit of Backstory, Eleton is my Fakemon region based off of the East Coast. It spans from (Realworld not in the game) East Texas, to Maine. It is a place that has many various climates. There is a big company known Bishop Labs is very known in the Region. This story is supposed to be mostly just lighthearted fun, a Pokemon Adventure that is fun... but also some bad stuff, either way It's cool. With that being said, Let the story begin!

-Mild Language

This story is written in a mix of script and regular story, because dialouge is mostly in script form, but description is in regular form!
    WORD COUNT-
    Chapter 1: 1273
    Chapter 2: 1259
    Chapter 3: 1069
    Chapter 4: 1017

Eleton Adventures
    Chapter 1: Beginnings

The stadium blared. A man in a black suit walked into the middle of the stage. He had glasses on and had short brown hair. His pupils were also pink. He wore a blue scarf instead of a tie, and the ends of the suit were also blue. He also had a mic, right next to his mouth. Then he would put his hands in the air.

The man would start talking.
    Bishop- "Welcome to the Wonderful Place known as Eleton! I am Bishop Cyne!"
    Bishop- "Some of you may know me as the CEO of Bishop Labs!"
    Everyone started cheering and shouting "Bishop Cyne!"
    Bishop- "Oh! Thank you! It is a pleasure to be held in such high regards!"
    Bishop- "Now the reason Bishop Labs is holding this presentation, is because… I created this company from scratch 22 years ago! When I was only 23!"
    Bishop- "I built this place from the ground up! But now, I am growing old…"
    Bishop- "I am 45! And I want to retire soon!"
    Bishop- "So I will be retiring and stepping down as CEO of Bishop labs! In 5 years!"
    Bishop- "But we have a big project for my final year! Known as the Bishop Labs Starter Pokemon Program!"
    The stadium would go quiet.
    Bishop- "In 4 years, 3 children will get the chance to start a journey!"
    The crowd would cheer.
    Bishop- "They will get the choice of The Grass type, Pearryling. The Fire type, Depufox. And the Water type, Cubsea!"
    Bishop- "With that being said! Let the battle between Champion Stanley vs. Champion Lance!"

The Camera would pan away from Bishop as he ran off stage. Champion Stanley of Eleton, and Champion Lance of Kanto and Johto. Stanley wore red sunglasses, had a laid-back outfit and had cool ash-brown hair. "Go! Phorkaster! Use Rain Dance!" yelled Stanley. Phorkaster was the evolution Castform that was Normal-Steel. "Dragonite! Dragon Dance! Now!" yelled Lance.

"Wow! Cubsea, Pearryling and Depufox… So cool!" said 8 year old Triston Jacobs. He was watching the presentation on his laptop. Tristan was a small kid who was wearing a shirt that said "Go! Metagross!" with a picture of Steven's Shiny Mega Metagross. He had cool blonde hair and green eyes. Tristan would grab his small notebook and pencil. He would start sketching him and the starters having fun. His room was messy, he had a bunk bed with his 9 year old sister Lexie. His desk had a Laptop, and a few notebooks, as well as a poster of Brycen-Man, Steven Stone, and Leon. On his sister's side of the room she had a poster of Cynthia and Diantha. She also had some beauty products. They lived in a small apartment in Castelia City, where their Mom worked at a Bank and their Dad at a Construction site. They also had a household Zorua. Their Mom's name was Amanda, and she was 37. She wore a nice dress, and glasses. Their Dad was Georgie, and he was 41, he mostly wore a work uniform, but sometimes wore casual dad attire. He was late though. Lexie wore pink shirts and also had pink glasses.

"Tristan, Mom said it's time for dinner! Come on we're having Miltank Burgers!" said Lexie walking into their room. "alright, hold on, lemme finish this drawing," said Tristan. Tristan would grab his notebook and run to the dining room, where a tasty Miltank Burger was there, Lexie and his mom having already started eating. "Mmm! Where's Dad?" asked Tristan.

Mom- "He's Running Late, don't worry I put his burger in the fridge,"
    Tristan- "Alright!"
    Lexie- "MM! This burger is so good! What did you put in it?"
    Mom- "I used the seasoning that your father recommended to me last night,"
    Lexie- "I don't remember what he said but *nom* this is amazing!"
    Tristan- "Ok so I was watching TV, and heard that the CEO of Bishop Labs is giving away 3 Pokemon in 4 years!"
    Mom- "Isn't that place down south in Eleton?"
    Tristan- "Yeah, but I know you said you wanted to move there in the future!"
    Lexie- "Eleton? Like where Champion Stanley is?"
    Tristan- "Yeah, and if we sign up, we may get a Pokemon!"
    Mom- "That's nice but it isn't set in stone that we are moving,"
    Tristan- "Oh…"
    Mom- "But who knows, I heard your Father just got a raise,"
    Lexie- "That's nice… So what Pokemon are they?"
    Tristan would hand Lexie his drawings.
    Lexie- "Depufox, Pearryling, and Cubsea huh? They are all so cute! Especially Depufox!"
    Mom- "Well let's hope we move there! I'm done, so I'm going to go do dishes,"
    The Door would unlock.
    Their Dad would burst through the door.
    Dad- "Heya kiddos! How you doin?"
    Tristan and Lexie start rambling about the Starter Program.
    Mom- "Your Burger is in the fridge honey!"

4 years later…

"Zorua! Use Night Slash!" yelled Tristan. Zorua would jump and slash the dummy they were playing with. The dummy would slice in half. "Dang! Dude Zorua you're really strong!" "Zorua!" said Zorua. Tristan was now 12, he wore a light blue jacket, jeans, and red sneakers. He also had a shirt with Steven's Metagross. He wore a blue and red hat. He also had a Pokeball Charm around his neck. He had slightly darker blonde hair, with a nice spike in the middle. His sister no longer wore glasses, and now had long light brown hair, she also wore a green jacket, a blue skirt, some red sneakers, and a clefairy shirt. And they had mostly the same personality but now Tristan was so ready to get a Pokemon of his own, he trained and played with his Mom's Zorua, who was also their house pokemon. They had separate rooms now and his was full of Steven Stone posters, Brycen Man Posters, and even his own drawings that he was very good at making. Their Mom and Dad just looked a little older. But they were living in a house, in Valicent City, in Eleton. They had moved to Eleton a month from now, and they were still getting acclimated. They sent applications for the program to Bishop Labs and were anxiously wanting to know if they were accepted.

Lexie- "Tristan! TRISTAN!!! Hurry! Come on!"
    Tristan- "Hold on Zorua, Be right back, Lexie! What do you want?"
    Tristan's jaw dropped. They were letters from Bishop Labs.
    Tristan- "Don't they send Emails if you didn't get accepted?"
    Lexie- "I think so,"
    Tristan- "Then is that. . ."
    Tristan and Lexie- "OH MY GOD!"
    They both started opening the letters at record speeds.
    Tristan- "From Bishop Labs, to the family of Tristan, Tristan Oliver Jacobs,"
    Lexie- "Has been accepted into the Bishop Labs,"
    Tristan- "Starter Pokemon Program…."
    Tristan and Lexie- "YES!"
    Lexie- "We both got accepted! I can't believe it, I'm going to take a commemorative selfie!"
    Tristan- "wait wha-"
    Lexie- "Say Cheese!"
    *Click*
    Lexie had a full smile while Tristan's face was in shock.
    Lexie- "You didn't smile!"
    Tristan- "sorry…"
    Mom- "Did you get accepted?"
    Tristan- "Ah! Oh yeah we did! I can't wait!"
    Lexie- "I still can't believe it! I'm so happy!"
    Dad- "Yo! You got accepted! Nice dudes! I'm so happy for ya! I can't wait to meet your new Partner!"
    Mom- "when do you get your starter anyways?"
    Tristan- "September 18th, so it's your birthday Lexie! In 3 days!"
    Lexie- "Wow! A new Pokemon and a Birthday! YAY!"

3 Days later.

Tristan and Lexie would walk to Bishop Labs HQ, which was a few blocks away.
    Tristan- "Here we are!"
    Lexie- "Are you ready bro?"
    Tristan- "Yep! Let's go!

Thank you for reading, feel free to leave comments.

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    Chapter 2: A Start of an Adventure!

The Building was a tall skyscraper with Bishop Labs's logo at the top. When they entered the building everything in there was white. There were businessmen sitting in the lobby, as well as a few receptionists who had black hair and blue suits. There was also another kid, about 13, he was hispanic, and had black short hair with a red stripe in it, a black hoodie, ripped jeans, and maroon sneakers. He also had a red cap, which was put down so they couldn't see his face. He was reading a magazine about Ghost Pokemon.

Receptionist- "You two?"
    Tristan- "Huh? What?"
    Receptionist- "Are you the two others who are getting a starter today?"
    Lexie- "Uh, yeah…"
    Receptionist- "Alright, State your names and age,"
    Tristan- " Tristan… 12,"
    Lexie- " Lexie… I turned 14 today!"
    Receptionist- "Wonderful… now please go sit over there next to Leonardo, the other kid… And Mr. Cyne will be with you shortly,"
    They would go sit over next to the kid.
    Tristan- "Are you Leonardo?"
    Leonardo- "..."
    Tristan- "Did you hear me? Are you Leonardo?"
    Leonardo- "Ugh… God Damnit, yes I'm Leonardo, isn't that obvious?"
    Tristan- "Sorry, just making sure,"
    The Elevator would open.
    Out would walk out a man, in the same suit he wore 4 years ago on the broadcast. He looked a little older. But still energetic.
    Lexie's eyes would widen.

Bishop- "Heya kids!"
    Bishop- "I see you young girl must be Lexie!"
    Bishop turned to Tristan.
    Bishop- "Oh! And you must be Leonardo!"
    Bishop turned to Leonardo.
    Bishop- "So you're Tristan!"
    They would both facepalm.
    Tristan and Leonardo- "I am Leonardo/Tristan,"
    Bishop- "wait, so you're Tristan, and he's Leonardo?"
    Tristan- "Yeah…"
    Lexie would start to laugh.
    Bishop- "Well anyways come on kids, we don't have all day!"
    They would all get up and follow Bishop into the Elevator up to the Laboratory floor.
    Bishop- "Welcome to Bishop Labs, this is our Laboratory,"
    Bishop and the others would walk out of the Elevator.
    They were standing on a ledge, where they saw 25 researchers working on different things.
    Bishop- "Hold on, Dr… whatever your name is, with the weird blue crest on your head, over here!"
    Colress- "I have a name… And it is Dr. Colress, anyways Mr. Cyne, what are you requesting of me?"
    Bishop- "Where is Professor Maple?"
    Colress- "I do believe she is on her lunch break…"
    Bishop- "What?! But the kids are here,"
    Colress- "I'd be happy to give them their first Pokemon… It doesn't have to be the Professor who has less experience than me, and the only reason she is a Professor, is because it was the only job available for her dimwitted mind, and the only reason I'm not one, is because I use my time to research greater things,"
    Bishop- "Well with one rude comment aside, sure, I'll have her give them a break down at her lab in the outskirts,"
    Bishop would leave the room.
    Lexie- "Aren't you that scientist that worked for Team Plasma?"
    Colress- "Good question, I was only using their supplies to bring out the all in Pokemon,"
    Tristan- "And didn't you send Ghetsis to a Different world in Alola?"
    Colress- "Yes I did, I do truly despise him,"
    Leonardo- "Ok are we gonna get our Pokemon or what?"
    Colress- "Right this way,"
    Colress's Phone would ring.
    Colress- "Hold on let me take this,"
    Colress- "mhm… alright,"
    Colress- "Mr. Cyne you realize I literally sent someone to a different dimension correct, I can handle giving a bunch of Pre-Teens starters,"
    Colress- "Ah- and he hung up, that was Mr. Cyne, he does not believe I am competent, even though he knows my history,"
    Colress would lower his voice.
    Colress- "High chances I have a higher IQ than all in this room,"
    Lexie- "Are we going to get our Pokemon?"
    Colress- "Precisely! Right this way!"

Colress would lead them to a giant machine. The machine was made purely out of White metal. It had a holographic blue display with tons of numbers. It also had a chamber where there were a bunch of wires, tech and a small orb.

Tristan- "What is this?"
    Leonardo- "Lord Arceus, when will we get our Pokemon?"
    Colress- "This is a true randomizer machine! I can put in a set number of inputs, and it gives me 1 output! Unlike most randomizers there are no inconsistent variables, there is no bias built in at all!"
    Lexie- "You're about to explain it to us now aren't you?"
    Colress- "Right so! Well here I go… You see you put in colored orbs, so Tristan can be Green, Leonardo can be Red, and Lexie can be Blue. We input them in the system and it simply distorts time in a small orb, creating a small blackhole using a sample of Gardevoirs and Giratina's Black hole, and distortion power respectively, It contains it and makes sure the balls do not collide in the space-time continuum, and then opens another hole which creates an M-power, an H-power, and a C-Power, whichever happens to have a reaction to the powers gets sucked up and gets us our answer! As simple as that!"
    Lexie- "Simple?"
    Colress- "Ah, well let us randomize who goes first,"

Colress would input the balls. Then a Green one would come out. He would do it with 2, then a red one came out. Then he knew the order was going to be Tristan, Leonardo, and then Lexie.

Lexie- "I'm last? Dangit,"
    Colress- "with that being said, Tristan, choose between Cubsea, Depufox, or Pearryling!"

Tristan looked at all three very hard. They were all so cute, and cool. Pearryling looked ready for a duel, but also a nice meal. Depufox looked like he wanted to enact law, making people abide by the rules, while also wanting a nice donut. But Cubsea… It was just sitting there, it looked like it was ready to face anything, to never look back in the face of danger. But it also looked like it loved some fun time. Tristan knew what he was going to choose.

Tristan- "...Cubsea, come along with me!"
    Cubsea- "Sea! Sea!"

Tristan got his first Pokemon, Cubsea the water type cub pokemon!

Colress- "Ah! What a wonderful choice, now take this PokeDex, and Pokeballs, make your way to Valicent Outskirts after showing your parents your Pokemon,"
    Colress- "On second thought, stay here till your sister chooses,"
    Tristan- "Ok! I'm so happy! Right Cubsea?"
    Cubsea- "Cubsea! Sea!"

Leonardo looked at Pearryling and Depufox for 10 seconds. It wasn't as hard for him to choose.

Leonardo- "Pearryling, you're coming with me…"
    Pearryling- "Pearry! ling! ling!"

Leonardo would take the Pokedex and Pokeballs from Colress and get on the elevator.

Leonardo- "Thank you Dr. Colress, and tell Mr. Cyne I thank him too,"

Leonardo would smile and then go up the elevator.

Lexie- "Well then, Depufox! You're with me!"
    Depufox- "Depufox! Depufox!"
    Lexie- "Aww, love ya buddy…"
    Colress- "Wonderful! Now, take a Pokedex and Pokeballs! Have fun kids!"

Tristan and Lexie would leave the building.
    They would swiftly make it to their homes.
    Lexie- "Mom! Look, I have a Depufox!"
    Tristan- "Dad! I got a Cubsea!"
    Mom and Dad- "Wow! They are so cute!"
    Dad- "Have fun on your adventure bro, get packed!"
    Mom- "I already packed all your things Lexie! I can't wait for you to start your adventure! I am so happy for you!"
    Lexie- "uh! Thanks mom!"

Tristan would get packed, and Lexie would wait outside for Tristan. They would start their adventure together, but first they needed a battle!

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    Chapter 3: Here we go!
    They would walk a few blocks into town and find a public battlefield. Tristan and Lexie would walk to opposite sides of the field.

Tristan- "Alright, Lexie, before we battle we need to register our Pokemon in our Pokedex, so we can see what moves we have!"
    Lexie- "Alright! Depufox! Come on out!"
    Tristan- "Cubsea, take the stage!"

They would both take out their PokeDexes. They would point them at their Pokemon.

Tristan's PokeDex- "Cubsea, a Water type… Cubsea are shy creatures that only come out when they see something in danger, Cubsea knows Bubblebeam, Tackle, and Leer,"
    Lexie's PokeDex- "Depufox, a Fire type… Depufox can read rules, and then enforce them to the T, not letting anyone break them, Depufox knows, Ember, Scratch, and Growl,"

They would ready their positions on each side of the field. The air would blow a nice breeze. Their Mom and Dad would run over to watch their first battle, while Tristan would turn his hat backward. Lexie would brush her hair back. They were ready for their first battle.

Tristan- "Cubsea use Tackle!"
    Cubsea would start running very fast, even going behind Depufox then hitting Depufox in the back. Then Cubsea would run back to Tristan.
    Lexie- "Depufox! Use Growl! Then use scratch!"
    Depufox would Growl at Cubsea, scaring him a bit, then it would run up and scratch its face twice.
    Tristan- "Jump up and use Leer! Then finish with Bubblebeam!"
    Lexie- "Intercept with Scratch!"
    Cubsea would jump up and use Leer, but then Depufox would jump and use scratch, knocking it to the ground, putting it in bad condition.
    Mom- "So honey, who do you think will win? I personally think Tristan will due to type advantages and stuff,"
    Dad- "Actually… I think Lexie will win, she had a really good strategy with that intercept, and Depufox is a really strong starter Pokemon,"
    Mom- "Ok fine, 10 dollars bet!"
    Dad- "You're on honey, heheh!"
    Tristan- "Cubsea! Are you ok?!"
    Cubsea- "Cub… cub… CUBSEA!"
    Cubsea would get back up with its eyes glowing red. A beacon of water would arise from it. It had activated Torrent.
    Lexie- "No… uh.. use scratch!"
    Tristan- "Torrent… Use Bubblebeam!"
    Lexie- "Dodge!"
    Cubsea would shoot out a big ray of bubbles, hitting Depufox right in the face. Depufox would go into critical condition.
    Lexie- "Depufox? Can you battle!?"
    Depufox- "...DEPUFOX!!!!!!"
    Depufox would blow up in a rage of fire. This fire would make a beacon, just like Cubsea's Torrent, Depufox's Blaze would activate.
    Lexie- "Use Ember!"
    Tristan- "Use Bubble Beam!"
    Both beams of Bubble, and Fire would collide.
    They would be in the same area for a few minutes before it blew up, and both of them were on either side of the arena, on the floor. Their ability had gone back to normal, and they were barely getting up.
    Lexie- "Depufox… are you ok?"
    Tristan- "Cubsea! Stay strong!"
    Then the unthinkable would happen, Depufox would get up, and Cubsea would fall.

Their Dad would run onto the field. "Cubsea has fainted, which means Lexie won the match!"
    Tristan- "...return Cubsea,"
    Tristan- "That was a great battle… Thanks sis,"
    Lexie- "No probs! Return Depufox!"
    Their Dad would go back into the benches.
    Dad- "So?"
    Mom- "Here you go…"
    Their Mom would hand their dad a 10 PokeDollar Bill. Their parents would go get them in the car, for they were going to drive to Valicent Outskirts, to get to the Professor's lab.

Dad- "Congrats both of ya! It makes me happy to see you two go on a journey, before we go to the Lab let's get a Valicent Cone!"
    Lexie- "Does that even exist?"
    Mom- "No, but we're going to a place that has Castelia Cones, imported from Unova down here,"
    Lexie and Tristan- "Yay!"

They would all get Castelia Cones, and have a nice time before it was time for the kids to leave for their journey. They would approach the gate to get the Valicent Outskirts. There were a bunch of thugs guarding it, vandalizing the walls and squirting Neon Green and Purple ink all over the walls. They all had spikey, long, or just radical neon green, and neon purple hair, They had torn up clothes with Green and Purple V on their shirts and hoodies which looked like paint dripping. Their Dad would get out of the car and walk towards them.
    Dad- "God Damnit, get gone idiots!"
    Thugs- "Huh? Who you talkin' to, old man? We're The Venom Gang!"
    Dad- "Old man! Alright! GO, Gurdurr!"
    Venom Thug- "Go Seviper! Use Tail Slash!"
    Seviper would catch Gurdurr off guard and land Tail Slash, OHKOing Gurdurr.
    Tristan- "Woah! Isn't that a One Hit KO move? A move that if you catch the opponent off guard, always takes them out? That is so crazy.
    Lexie- "Yeah, is he going to send out Rocky next?"
    Mom- "I don't know honey…"
    Dad- "Ugh, you put me on my last Pokemon, go Rocky!"

Rocky was a Stonejourner, a very good battler.

Rocky- "Journer! Stone! Stone!"

Suddenly in the distance a man with a worn out lab coat, tan skin, a bunch of blood around his left eye in a tall star like pattern, a regular eye, a pair of worn glasses, the same symbol the thugs had on them, one of his hands behind his back, and dark navy hair. He also looked very tired and slumped back a little, but he was still running over to them.
    ???- "I am so sorry, I am Dr. Miguel, The Venom Gang's head Scientist, I told them not to guard the area, just to do their thing, WITHOUT blocking people!"
    Dad- "You're with them? But you're a-"
    Dr. Miguel- "A depressed scientist who does experiments on pokemon who does not have any real relation to them apart from the symbol I hold, Yes Precisely…"
    Dr. Miguel- "with that being said… Take the long route… or take a nice swim with the fishes forever, including your ugly children in the car with the License Plate number BW2010, which I am writing down to tell Lord Venom.
    Dad- "uh… return Rocky, let's get out of here, we can just take Route one, down to Amare Town…"

Their Dad would get back into the car, and drive to the other gate, to Route 1. They would say their goodbyes and now they were on their way to Amare Town.

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    Chapter 4: Amare Town
    Tristan and Lexie would walk out of the car, they would look at the buildings of their city, Watching the birds fly. They would say Goodbye to their Parents.

Tristan- "Bye Dad! Bye Mom! We'll see you!"
    Lexie- "Goodbye guys! We'll miss you!"
    Mom- "Oh! One last hug!"
    They would all have a group hug.
    Dad- "Well! Bye Kids! Can't wait to see y'all grow with those Pokemon of yours!"
    Mom- "Take Care!"
    Lexie- "We will! Don't worry!"
    Mom- "Just making sure, Bye kids!"
    Tristan- "Bye!"

Tristan and Lexie would start walking through Route 1 while their Mom and Dad would look at them, and then get back in the car. They would then drive home.

Tristan- "Here our Journey begins!"
    Lexie- "Yep! Let's go!"

Tristan and Lexie would walk through the mountainous and forested Route 1, encountering Pokemon along the way.

Tristan- "Cubsea! Use Bubblebeam!"

Cubsea would shoot a ray of bubbles from its mouth, hitting the target, an Infapaw.

Lexie- "You found an Infapaw! Here… let's see what the Dex has to say about this!"
    Lexie's Pokedex- "Infapaw, the Little Pokemon, a Normal type, this Pokemon is almost like a baby because it is not as smart as a regular Pokemon, but depending on where you train it, it may evolve into different Pokemon,"
    Lexie- "Interesting!"

Tristan- "Go! Pokeball!"

The Pokemon would hit Infapaw without it even realizing. It would go, shake, shake, shake, click.

Tristan- "YES! I caught it!"
    Tristan- "Welcome to my team, Infapaw!"
    Lexie- "How did you catch it in the time that my Pokedex explained it!"
    Tristan- "I dunno, it did say in the dex that they aren't the smartest, and my Cubsea is pretty fast,"
    Tristan- "Thank you Cubsea, Return,"
    Cubsea would return to his Pokeball.

Tristan- "Come out Infapaw!"
    Infapaw- "Infa! Paw! Paw!"
    Tristan- "ooh! I can't wait to battle with you!"

Lexie would look over to a different part of the route. She would then see a Papebirb.

Lexie- "Heh, I'll be right back!"

Lexie would walk over to the Papebirb and hide in the bushes.

Lexie- "Alright, Depufox! Come on out and use Ember!"

Depufox would come out of its ball and use ember on the Papebirb. It would be super effective, and Papebirb would get very hurt. Then Lexie would throw a Pokeball. Shake, Shake, Shake, Click.

Lexie- "... I caught a Pokemon….Papebirb!"

Lexie would pick up the Pokeball and look at it for a few seconds, then she would hold it up.

Lexie - "My Journey… It truly begins!"

Tristan would walk over to her.

Tristan - "Both of our journeys have truly begun, I can't wait to challenge the gyms and stuff!"
    Lexie- "Right… I'll race you to Amare Town!"

Lexie would start running through the route. Tristan would follow more slowly. It took them about 30 minutes to get to Amare Town.
    It was a small town with a big lake, almost like an Oasis in a desert, being that the closer they got to Amare town the more they saw of desert, but there was Amare town, an Oasis in a desert.

Tristan- "What a cool town,"
    Lexie- " I don't know it's kinda small,"
    Tristan- "So Well anyways let's rest here for an hour or so, I'm gonna go over to the lake to draw and train with my Pokemon,"
    Lexie- "Alright, I'll just… relax I guess,"

Tristan would start training with his Cubsea and his new Infapaw, which would make them stronger. Lexie would sit over at a bench with her Depufox and Papebirb. There were many random people around town, but someone took interest in Lexie. A 16 year old girl with long blonde hair, a pink floral dress, and some stylish sunglasses.

???- "Hmm… She seems new, I'll say hi!"

The lady would walk over to Lexie.

Robin- "Hi my name is Robin! Are you new here?"
    Lexie- "Oh right, yeah me and my brother just started our adventure and are resting in this town for an hour or so!"
    Robin- "Cool! So I'm sure you don't know anyone here which is why you are just sulking here on this bench?"
    Lexie- "Ah- no I'm not sulking!"
    Robin- "Well we can set that aside, but do you want to come to my house? My Papa just made tea!"
    Lexie- "Uh sure! Go back into your Pokeballs guys,"

Lexie and Robin would walk over to a small house, they would walk into the doors and it smelled like flowers. There was a kettle on the stove with tea in it and her Grandma and Papa were happy to give Lexie some tea.

Robin- "So why did you start your journey?"
    Lexie- "Well I want to complete the gym challenge, and become the champion! I think that'd be really cool!"
    Robin- "Yeah, that'll be hard so you better work hard, my dream is to become the best Nurse, I want to open my own clinic, even better than the Pokemon Centers. And I'm starting my journey tomorrow, I need something to do, seeing as my Nurse School is only in the summer, so I need to find things to do in the regular school year,"
    Lexie- "Wow!"

They would continue talking for 10 minutes. But Meanwhile Tristan was still training. He would see on the other side of the Lake, a 22 year old girl. She had Long Fiery Red Hair, almost poofy hair. She wore a black tank top and tight black leggings, as well as black sneakers. She also had a Bishop Labs Watch.

???- "... Ah Father is calling me back, I must hurry,"

Then she would open her eyes fully and shoot a mad glance at Tristan. Her eye color was red, fiery red.

Tristan- "What the hell-"
    Robin and Lexie- "Hi Tristan!"
    Tristan- "AHHH!"
    Tristan- "Oh hi…"

Robin and Lexie would start laughing and they would go into Robin's house to start getting ready to leave.

10 minutes later.

Robin- "Well, Bye guys! Can't wait to see you all again!"
    Lexie and Tristan- "Bye!"

They would now set off to Route 2, and eventually to Valicent Outskirts.

Sorry for the long wait, just wasn't feeling it!

Back