• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Battle] Change PokeBall Icon of Battle TextBox

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    For some reason, when adding the B/W style TextBox patch the pokeball looks wrong, in which offset is your image and palette to fix the icon?

attachment.php

Attachments

• eñe.png
      eñe.png
      38.5 KB · Views: 35

X_Zenith

Banned
    Years
  • Hi everybody! I'm a music composer. I did some Pokémon fangame stuff some years ago, worked on some other projects for a while after that, and I'm now looking to get back into fangames/hacking again. I have some experience with GBA music hacking as well (Not Pokémon though). I've left some assorted examples here (1, 2, 3, 4), but if you want, you can hear more by going to my Soundcloud page. I have some more stuff recently uploaded there.

• Timezone: CEST
    • Best method of contact: Either a DM here on PokéCommunity, or on my Discord [insertnamehere]#1103
    If my music sounds like something that would fit your project, then I look forward to hearing form you!

For some reason, when adding the B/W style TextBox patch the pokeball looks wrong, in which offset is your image and palette to fix the icon?

attachment.php

Check hex maniac advance

Back