• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELP-ME-HACK...

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2020
    HEY THERE , PEOPLE OUT THERE VIEWING THIS THREAD...................... MY NAME'S LIGHTNING AND I AM JUST ASKING FOR ONE THING------------------------- CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT WITH HACKING THE POKEMON EMERALD VERSION.... I KNOW THERE ARE MANY TUTORIALS OUT HERE (BELIEVE I WENT THROUGH THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM...............) .BUT CAN I GET SOMEONE WHO IS WILLING TO WORK ALONGSIDE ME....... IF ANYONE'S WILLING TO HELP OT YOUR FELLOW-TO-BE-HACKER PLEASE EMAIL ME OUT HERE ------- [email protected] ---------
    I PLAN ON USING--------
    FREE SPACE FINDER
    GEN III SUITE
    ADVANCE MAP
    ADVANCE TEXT
    G3T
    ITEM MANAGER
    NSE
    PGE
    THE DS-STYLED 64X64 POKEMON SPRITE RESOURCE

Attachments

• FSF.zip
      91.6 KB · Views: 2
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2020
    hey lookie there there are 64 views but 00000000000000000000000000 comments or emails............................. man someone please help me out..............................

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Please be more patient. 64 views (note that some of those views won't be people with accounts) is not many, and less than 24 hours is hardly a long time.
    EDIT: Also people aren't as likely to help people who write in all bold, all-caps red. It just screams that you're going to be a nightmare to work with.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2020
    I ain't a nightmare to work with........ I actually had a partner called remix knife who was "supposed " to help me with hacking the game but in middle of it he fell sick and after that his work showed that he couldn't do it anymore so we agreed to finish our work another day....... after that i saw join my rival rockbug and they actually copied my idea........ so ........

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2020
    Please be more patient. 64 views (note that some of those views won't be people with accounts) is not many, and less than 24 hours is hardly a long time.
    EDIT: Also people aren't as likely to help people who write in all bold, all-caps red. It just screams that you're going to be a nightmare to work with.

anyways can u help me with it

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    anyways can u help me with it

No. I have my own projects to work on. And I don't know anything about yours, all you posted was a list of tools. I'd recommend posting some actual ideas and showing the work you've done so far. I'm still very unlikely to join, but maybe you'll find someone else.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2020
    No. I have my own projects to work on. And I don't know anything about yours, all you posted was a list of tools. I'd recommend posting some actual ideas and showing the work you've done so far. I'm still very unlikely to join, but maybe you'll find someone else.
    Well i thought about posting about my ideas but then i thought what if someone viewing it just steals my idea and makes something of his own??????.........

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Well i thought about posting about my ideas but then i thought what if someone viewing it just steals my idea and makes something of his own??????.........

If you're afraid that someone will take your idea and put in hundreds of hours to make it then I don't know what to say to you. That's very unlikely, and if by some miracle it does happen then they've saved you the effort of making it yourself. What's the purpose of your recruiting thread here? Surely you're going to explain your idea to anyone who responds and hope they make the game? There's pretty much no difference.

Back