• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] New Pokemon Anime World prolouge

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
This world is about to start another adventure in the future world, maybe the world where a boy's dream came true...

"Excuse me. Are you Ash?"

"Oh, yes, that's right. You're my fan, aren't you? I look forward to your kind cooperation. Please continue to support us."

The world has moved forward. But the difference is that it has become a more harsh and money-only world for Pokémon trainers. I can't just ask you to walk the path you've been doing again.

"I'm here today to scout a new trainer. I look forward to your kind cooperation."

"Wow!"

This era has changed not to an era where anyone can become a Pokémon trainer, but to an era where certain trainers recommend people and scout them. It's different from what anyone could have been if they studied. So, Ash decides to scout a Pokémon trainer in his hometown of Kanto.

"Then... there? Who are you going to scout?"

"...."

Ash didn't seem to have any new talent. Everyone seemed to have the same style because of the standardized way of studying, but... I saw a girl walking as if she were being chased.

"That's the girl. Bring me that girl!"

People began to cover up for the girl in his answer. Ash seemed forced to call her, but her eyes that he saw for a moment were full of life and those that were not usually seen by the trainer.

"What? Go away!"

"You are the new trainer chosen by Pokémon trainer Ash. Come on, come this way!"

"What? Ash? Who's that?"

Everyone was stunned by her words, but Ash called her forward with a calm look.

"What's your name?"

"My name is Maria... I'm busy... Can you get out of here?"

"I can't do that. You are now destined to be a Pokémon trainer. Aren't you looking forward to seeing Pokemon?"

"What? Pokemon? Sigh... You know I'm being chased, right? You're still scouting?"

"Of course! I'm scouting you because I'm being chased. Because it's worth it. I can feel the power of your eyes to overcome anything in the world. What do you think? Why don't you join me here as the champion of Kanto?"

"The champion of Kanto? Barely? I don't want to be Kanto's champion! I'll be a Pokémon Master!"

The words froze everyone. No one thought anything ridiculous would come out of this girl. Ash said with a smile at his words.

"I've made up my mind. I'm going to raise this girl as a Pokémon master. So please take good care of our journey!"

The story of a boy who overcame so many hardships and a girl who knew nothing about him now begins to run at the end prologue

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
This was the world of Pokémon, the era when Pokémon became companions or friends in battle... but now that era has passed. Now, it is an era in which the precious colleague, Pokémon, is seen as a tool for money while looking at money and reality.

"Hey! Hey!"

"Oh, why? You're doing narration right now, right?" Listen, it's your world, too, listen!"

The boy here is Ash, a boy in a small village, who runs one step at a time today for his dream, Pokémon Master. But his goal is not just to take Pikachu with him, but something serious...

"Hey, how long do I have to listen? What the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm building your world... Oh, it's over. Welcome to the world of Pokemon!"

"It's already the world of Pokemon!"

With Maria's tackle, the big themselves began to get smaller like a dot game in the past, and then changed to a 2D design, and now you're watching this novel, you find Maria and Ash in a small room.

"...so what are you going to do?"

"Somewhere is your home... Mary!"

"My house is already... already..."

Aren't the readers looking at a room that used to look clean with a lot of dust and a room that's close to a lot of wounds and ruins? No matter how much I filmed the opening, it was not true to dress up. Ash followed Mary's words in dismay.

"It's okay, you were chosen by me! I'm a senior trainer and you're a junior trainer, so I want to do what I can as a senior trainer!"

"Then money! Home!"

"I can't do that..."

"I can never do it with my bare mouth! Your power! Give me everything!"

"You want it without taking anything? Are you kidding me?

No matter how good Ash, the symbol of goodness, felt the limit of patience and got angry at her provocative provocation. But rather, Maria took it easy on him.

"It's me you chose me!" Hang in there with evil!"

"I shouldn't have chosen..." "If it wasn't in my previous life..."

"Previous life? What's that?"

"Don't worry about it! Then everyone!" Please look at the screen!"

Our eyes were blurred and the TV began to turn on as if it were a TV documentary. As Ash, a 10-year-old, was seen muttering as he grew up and became an adult.

As time passed, the faces of the police officers and the nurse began to look different.'

I grew up and five years have passed. It is no exaggeration to say that it is the peak of Pokemon's worldview, growing up as one of the strong trainers. But for me... There are no juniors."

Maria was looking at Ji-woo from outside the screen with a ridiculous look on her face, but when she reached the peak, she was grumbling, "What do you think it is that she has no junior?" But once she couldn't do anything, she watched her words.

"I have girls who like me, precious friends who support me, and Pokémon who understand, respect and follow me, but... I thought it was really painful that I didn't have my knowledge, my strength, and a junior to take care for my future."

Maria wanted to tackle something, but she was shaking and barely holding it in.

"I'm an adult from the age of 10, but to live in this world, I need to have an unstable background to maintain this position, so I started struggling to find my junior. But... I decided to make a junior for my future because I don't have one. Junior, please come out!

"What is it? Me? Ugh...Whoo! Whoo!

Maria was dragged out without realizing it, standing alone on a dark screen. Ash also came out of the screen and began to speak.

"Now that Pokemon Master Ash brought me from the streets to make my replacement... I'm going to make this Maria a Pokémon master. Everyone, please show a lot of support! May Mary's journey be filled with blessings in the future! I'll see you in the next episode!"

Thank you for your efforts. As the word rang out, Ash shook her hand and said something businesslike.

"Let's take care of each other in the future, Maria! The first goal is to challenge Brock from Pewter City. I wouldn't allow you to try it easily, but I'm actually friends with WOONG. I'll lend you a proper Pokemon, so please make a scenario where you win while doing a proper battle! Of course!"

Maria, who saw everyone leaving and everyone withdrawing in a daze, was embarrassed by what was so different from the world she had seen.

"What the hell is this world... Even if it's the opposite, it's so different. "

"Come on, get out! Sleep at home and get ready!"

Then Maria arrived home and fell down on the shabby bed, preoccupied with all sorts of thoughts.

"Pokemon Master..." In the world I lived in, they treated me like a complete idiot. I gave up even when I collapsed. Can I do it again?"

"Of course, dreams are good the more you dream. You can't stop your dreams like someone did!"

"Surprised! What's this?"

"I'm going to sleep here, too. Since I'm your colleague..." I'm in the middle of a shoot, so I hope you understand!"

So Ash fell asleep and Maria tossed and turned again and began to mutter to herself.

'Is this trip okay?'

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
"Let's start the shoot, everyone. Try to be as natural as possible I will film the process of challenging the gym naturally from the perspective of the viewers. Okay, action!

"This is the time to meet Brock, the Gym leader of the Pewter City. He's an old friend of mine. Thanks to your support, Maria and I were able to try our first gym. I will take my friend and junior Maria with me."

"Oh, yes. Hello..."

Maria, forced to smile with a rotten smile, was quickly looking at the gray city gym in front of her. As it became modern, many stones disappeared, but as it was the first gymnasium in the Kanto region, its dashing spirit remained. Ash asked her as the camera turned to her.

"Are you nervous?"

"No, thank you. This is nothing. I've been on the path of life and death, and this nervousness is..."

"Birth or death...? I don't know what kind of life or death a 15-year-old girl was at..."

The director was sweating over the sudden words that Maria's life and death were coming and going, but Ash's quick answer saved the work.

"The way she talks about life and death is about old school work! Well, back then, if I had only studied, I would have died Hahaha, it's okay. You could put it that way. Come on, let's go in!"

The director gave Ash a thumbs-up and continued, with a look that he was over the hump for now, perhaps because he didn't have to edit.

"Let's take a break."

"...Damn it! Hey, damn Ash! Come here!"

"? What's going on?"

"What do you mean what's going on? What's going on? It's not what I know Was our trip this easy? Are you kidding me?"

"Calm down, Maria, your name is different from your old name, and people in this world don't know you exist, the fact that you are the 'JOKER' of this world..."

"Yeah, it's Joker when you're good at talking. You're stuck in this world, and you're not Joker. I want to hurry up and destroy everything. Are you sure you can do what you haven't done in the world here?"

"Calm down, Joker, your power can end this work, but it's not the time yet, I want to give you a taste of the world..."

"Don't call me Joker, Ash, I'm Maria here... I was brought back with you to avenge Team Rocket. Don't get me wrong, Core, I want to kill you. But I'm putting up with it, to get back at them..."

It was only the director's cue sign that mediated between Ash and Maria, where the atmosphere, where something like a bait, suddenly became ugly.

"Let's stop talking. Ready, action!

Gym leader of the Pewter City, Brock muscular body, ripped jeans and greeted them barefoot. Both Ash and Maria watched him with bewildered faces. Nice body and camera are set on Brock said as he shook hands with Ash.

"It's been a long time."

Maria ended up saying something as if she were distorting herself by his awkward performance.

"Ah... these guys are really... Those two are friends! Why is a friend so frozen? It's terrible to think of advertising my muscles..."

'This is definitely edited.'

I thought it was an editing point due to the director's sigh, but I couldn't believe it. As Ash asked me not to edit it, I had no choice but to do the broadcast.

"Brooke, I'm not a Pokémon Master Ash, but a friend who traveled with me in the past, so please do a gym battle with my junior."

"Yes, I got it. What's your name?"

"I can't stand it! Look, Brock, I don't think I know you! You're my enemy! You've made my life like this and you're shamelessly managing the gym! I'm going to kill you!"

"Enemy? What are you talking about? If you lie on the air, I can go with you to the court!"

"Brock, you damn thing, tell me here? "I have evidence. Why are you telling me everything?"

"Evidence? What evidence are you talking about? You mean proof that I did something bad? Oh, good. Go ahead Tell me what the hell I've done!"

Maria said, holding a letter with the letter "R" written on it, showing it clearly in front of the camera, holding a photo she took with her.

"Five years ago, you partially induced gym challengers to lose your Pokemon gym job because you didn't want to lose your job, and I'm calling on the media and people to judge it."

This is dangerous. I think this is going to be a really big problem. Will it be okay?"

Maria's unpredictable attitude made the director look at Ash, but Ash suggested one thing to Maria, smiling, as if she had even guessed the situation.

"Then how about this? If you lose the battle with Brock, why don't you appeal to people and let them win the battle with Brooke? It's in the past anyway, right?"

"What?"

I know your unfair position, and Brooke said he'd give me the settlement later. Let's move on... Okay?

"... All right! I'll take it! Let's bet our badges!"

The director, who did not hear Ash's whispers and was incredibly edited until the end of the present day, wiped off his sweat again, and the director sighed again and shouted.

"Cut! We'll start the commercial."

Brock bowed his head to Ash, thanking her for somehow escaping the tense situation, but Ash smiled and said, looking at Maria preparing for the battle.

"Her battle is very unusual, because her battle style is different from an ordinary trainer who just lets her fight behind the scenes. Brooke, give me your biggest Pokémon and tactics, okay?"

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Here, while preparing to start the battle with Brock, Maria was trying to warm up hard, but was frustrated when she realized that she had no Pokémon at all. Ash, who knew exactly what was going on, said quietly, sticking out two, Brock to her.

"One is a Pokémon that you've prepared for this show. The other is a Pokémon that you might lose in the gym battle. It's literally an invincible Pokémon. Good luck with the battle."

"What kind of Pokemon are you going to ruin?" One of them. That's true, but one... Are you serious about this? Did you bring that Pokemon?"

"Yes, of course, then work really hard!"

As the electronic display came to mind, Brock and Maria's faces appeared, and two or four Poké Ball came out in their respective places, respectively, and they were ready for the battle.

Brock VS Maria

"Come on out, Bulbasaur!"

"Come out! A Golem!"

On Maria's side, a small Bulbasaur came out, and on Brock's side, a huge Golem came out. I can see that the level difference is huge, but Maria looked at the woodpecker quietly and sighed deeply.

"Level 55..." "Do you want to win against Bulbasaur, who is level 10 and not a Pokemon battle?"

"I don't care. I have to win. I feel wronged."

"Shut up, Ash!" How am I supposed to win with this Pokemon?"

"Ah... I can beat them all. Look at the techniques... Wait?"

It was then. As soon as the woodpecker came out, a huge sandstorm began to blow. Maria looked surprised and looked closely at the Golem and discovered that his character had been manipulated.

"What? It's not Sturdy. It's Sand Stream Hacking Pokemon, the world I lived in was more conscientious, how am I supposed to win?"

"Fighting!"

"Excuse me... Ash, can I show this on the show?""

"Of course not. Please cut this part!"

"...Yes, sir."

"Bulbasaur, Giga Drain!"

As Bulbasaur approached the Golem and began to absorb the energy of the Golem, the Golem seemed to feel embarrassed and that his feet were loosened and a huge amount of energy was sucked in. As the stone gradually broke, the pieces made him fall forward as soon as he tried to fight back at Bulbasaur.

"Leech seeds for the last time!"

The seeds absorbed the energy and the woodpecker fainted. For your information, Ash was looking at the referee and he saw the condition of the woodpecker and declared.

"You can't used the Golem in game! So Bulbasaur won!"

"......Is this the different world's most popular cheat animation? Why did you finish it so quickly? Pokemon battle should be long, relaxed, and relaxed! That's how it's more tense and fun, but why do you end it so quickly? Bulbasaur, isn't it 100 who pretends to be level 10?"

"(Feeling guilty)"

"Damn ketchup... I'll kill you when it's over! Give me the next Pokemon!

"Come out, Steelix!"

"What...? Steelix? Damn it! You're a rock-type, you crook!"

Maria tried to stop the battle, but Brockproceeded with the enema battle. Maria pulled a strange belt out of her arms and kicked it around her waist. The belt is a large square with a small hole for a Poké Ball and a large button over the hole. The belt fitted itself and the belt sounded.

"Are you Ready for Henshin?!"

Maria put the Poké Ball Ash handed her into her belt and shouted.

"Henshin!"

A huge sandstorm blew and the image of Mary disappeared. Five seconds later, a dirty smell of mud enveloped the Steelix at great speed, and five seconds later, a cold icy wind blew, freezing it. Then another second later, the Steelix ice, mass was destroyed and the Steelix was smashed to pieces.

"You can't compete in a Steelix match! So, the winner is Maria!"

Unknowingly, when his precious Pokémon fell apart in front of his eyes, Brockcollapsed as if his mind had collapsed.

"My precious..."

Maria appeared in front of Brock's eyes and reached out her hand and began to ask for something.

"Give me your badge!"

"...what the hell did you do? What have you done to my Pokemon?"

"Just as you ruined my life, I ruined your precious thing. Do you have any complaints?"

"I'm just following Tim Rocket's orders, I'm innocent, I did it for the money of my runaway father and family!"

"Loud! A promise is a promise, and I will not reveal it as Ash said, but remember, your sins will be judged one day, and you will suffer and suffer every day for them! That's atonement for the true you!"

Having said that, Maria quickly searched in his arms and found the badge. She put the first badge in the badge Ash threw and turned around after hitting Brock's bottom once.

"I'll tell you one thing, Ah Ash. Would you question one thing for all of you who are watching this now? Why does this guy need to be hit? Then I'll explain, their brother didn't let Ash win at the end of that battle between Ash and Brock, which he intentionally defeated his opponent's trainer to keep his place, and yes, I did, and you wouldn't be interested in my story. Because you're gonna forget me anyway, aren't you? 'Cause you don't even remember, do you?'

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
"Excuse me, Ash?"

"Can you tell us, director?"

"Episode 1 is out now. But the responses aren't very good..."

"What does it mean?"

Ash started frowning on his own when he saw the viewer's bulletin board that posted the broadcast and people's reactions.

"No fun. Forced show, die."

"Is there no backing for mastering Pokémon?" How pathetic

"In order to become a Pokemon master, does have to be like that? I should not be a trainer"

"You made it seem like you were going to accuse the gym leader, but when you saw that he didn't do it, what he did was fake."
"These days, there's a difference in the fun of variety shows. I'd rather watch a variety show from 10 years ago."'

Ash looked at the director and the people with a pretty serious look, but sighed deeply and said helplessly.

"There are a lot of people who think and act in a good way for Ash to use. But it's also true that there's a lot of public opinion like this."

"In a good way, right? In fact, I know that there are more people who say bad things when you look at it coldly."

"I see..."

"It's a fake world..."

"What? Fake world?"

"No. Is there a way to change the public opinion?"

"Money is the best way to change public opinion, right?"

As if the director was talking about money too openly, he took out his cell phone and Ash contacted somewhere. As soon as the story was over, he quietly whispered in the director's ear, and the director was surprised.

"That amount of money?" I see. You want to leave it as a legendary program, all right. That's enough to cast real people..."

"I look forward to your kind cooperation."

Where Ash headed is now headed to Team Rocket's hideout with countless people, not anywhere else. and going to throw his sunglasses and buy a coin.

"How many coins do you want to buy?"

"227."

"You're a strange guest Do you have a favorite Pokemon?"

"Rattata, a common, but tough, persistent Pokémon."

"What kind of Pokemon do you want if you make a hit here?"

"Polygon, an artificial Pokémon that turned the impossible into possible in the past."

"Excuse me. What's your last favorite technique?"

"Fissure"

The staff who were talking to him rushed to call the owner. She whispered something, and the owner bowed his head and called him to the back room, and began to take Ash somewhere. There was a man in the room whom Ash was familiar with.

"What can I do for you?"

"I've come all the way here to make an attractive offer for you, what do you think? I can give you money so that you won't be disappointed."

"Money? Who doesn't like money?" But there's a condition, isn't there?"

"It's a simple condition, I need your help, a bad actor."

The man was angry, but when he saw the bag of money in Ash's hand, he nodded and looked at Ash with an interesting look.

"You literally need someone to play the villain, OK, we'll help you with what we can, because our team has a lot of actors who play the villain."

"All right, so get someone to attack us by tomorrow, and the place to attack is in front of the Cerulean City Gymnasium."

Ash, who went to Maria lying in a daze at home after work, muttered while looking at Maria without a word.

"Can I look forward to it?" Maria, something fun will happen tomorrow."

"What? Is it the day you meet your girlfriend?"

Ash looked at Maria with a bewildered look at her as a lover. Many women passed by themselves, but this woman was one of the special women if she was special to her.

"Oh, no! I'm just... "

"Let me read your mind, one of the many women, do you think I am? He's the kind of guy who'll throw it away after playing..."

"Oh... Never mind! I don't know how to..."

"Like that time... Are you going to abandon me?"

"Then... After the world was destroyed? You abandoned me, and I... How did he come back to life? You know what? Tell me!"

"...is it a joke? I don't know, right? But you're still alive now, aren't you? I think it's an opportunity for you. I... "

"What chance?"

"You have a chance to be recognized as a character again, you still have hope."

If the two of them live together, there may be a stir in the media, but for some reason, their quiet night began to no reason.

Last edited:
Back