• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Need Marshadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticSoldier

Mystic
Years
  • I don't care if it's cloned, but I would like a legal Marshadow. If interested, message me with you FC.

Pokémon up for trade:
    -Event Victini
    -Shiny Xerneas
    -Shiny Venusaur
    -Shiny Lapras
    -Shiny 6IV Rowlet
    -Rockruff Dusk form
    -Shiny 6IV ENG Ditto

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2018
    I don't care if it's cloned, but I would like a legal Marshadow. If interested, message me with you FC.

Pokémon up for trade:
    -Event Victini
    -Shiny Xerneas
    -Shiny Venusaur
    -Shiny Lapras
    -Shiny 6IV Rowlet
    -Rockruff Dusk form
    -Shiny 6IV ENG Ditto

Which event is Victini? Where did you get the Venusaur and Lapras? I may be interested in one of those to trade for a Marshadow.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2019
    I posted in my Victini topic before but I'll post in yours as well. I can trade Marshadow for your event Victini.

Years
  • I don't care if it's cloned, but I would like a legal Marshadow. If interested, message me with you FC.

Pokémon up for trade:
    -Event Victini
    -Shiny Xerneas
    -Shiny Venusaur
    -Shiny Lapras
    -Shiny 6IV Rowlet
    -Rockruff Dusk form
    -Shiny 6IV ENG Ditto

I have what you want. The Marshadow is Adamant nature holding a Gold Bottle Cap. I can give you it for any pokemon really, unless you have an extra event Hoopa from October 2016 or from X & Y. If not, any pokemon will do. Thanks for your offer shown on list but I have each one c: My FC is shown on display.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back