• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for Mimic Nincada!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2019
    As topic says, I know its quite specific. If anyone has one, I have quite a few things I can offer.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2019
    Okay, I've got one. PM me if you still want it.

Absolutely, I would still love to trade for it. What would you like for it? I can offer a Legendarry or something else. I have a Flawless Deino that i bred myself. And when would you like to trade? I'm going by EST.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2018
    I'm really not interested in legendaries or the Deino. Would you happen to have any hidden ability pokemon or shinies?

I'm generally available most days 9am-9pm est.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2019
    I definitely have some shinies and some hidden ability Pokemon. I have Speed Boost Torchic, Intimidate Scraggy, Skill Link Shelder, the hidden ability Alolan starters and some others. What are you interested in?

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2018
    I definitely have some shinies and some hidden ability Pokemon. I have Speed Boost Torchic, Intimidate Scraggy, Skill Link Shelder, the hidden ability Alolan starters and some others. What are you interested in?

The Skill Link Shelder will be okay. I have all the others. What's your friend code?

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2019
    My is FC: 5300-9881-1326. When would you like to trade? I'll be home in 20 minutes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back