• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map] How to change Player(Red,Ash,ETC.) house exit to house in Viridian City.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2022
    So, I had an idea for a hack intro.

The idea is that I could Turn Pallet Town into a small research camp for the Hacks intro. (AKA where you would get your first Pokémon.) And I could make Viridian City the home town, but...I don't know how to change the exits, or if it's even possible.

Some help would be nice.

(2 other things, I am aware this is similar to brown, after someone pointed that out in discord. Another thing is that my current editor is Pokemap, justfiggured it be nice to say.)

Years
  • So this is fairly basic and can be done by reading the first portion of any AdvanceMap guide - or just looking at the warp function in AdvanceMap itself.

It's as simple as changing the warp tiles warp point to an different warp tile.

People here wont teach you how to do it, and with good reason. If you cant teach yourself to do this part you wont be able to do anything.

Advance Map 1.92 is something you will need to familiarize yourself with thoroughly in order to make any sort of gen3 hack. It will take weeks of spare time to get this part done.

Rom Hacking takes dedication and self starterishness. I wish you luck. It will feel good when you figure this step out, I promise!

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2022
    Hey um.
    I'm almost 2 years late to say this but...

I should've specified, I was editing Gen 1. Not 3.

My Appologies.

Back