• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex] After Loading my Savegame i have a Black Screen

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Hello together,

I need a helping Hand!
    I edited something, in Detail i edited Phoebe in Pokemon Emerald , first i did just edited her Trainer Sprite and everything was fine
    But then i edited her OW Sprite and then is started. My Game went BlackScreen when i Loaded the Save. I tried a new game then and after the intro with the Prof.... same Problem.
    So now im asking if its possible to reset my OW and/or Palettes for OW. I could need something i could copy from a standard Pokemon Emerald and put it in my Rom bc i edited the Attacks,icons and Pokemon! dont want to do halve of this work again. i have a bak but its a bit old and its like waste of 30 hours .... ;( so pls if there is a way to reset my Palettes/OW or both with a EXPORT/IMPORT way or just PASTE A LARGE HEX CODE then this would be great.

Thx for helping, your Cerberus.

Years
    • Seen today
    And this is why you should make frequent backups.
    You could compare a copy of your rom to the backup in a hex editor and revert changes one by one until you find the part that causes the crash, but it could take a ton of time.

Back