• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Diamond Legends/Pearl Legends

--Dawn--

-Best Pokemon Coordinator-
Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2008
    Intro:
    Hack Of:FireRed
    Creator:--Dawn--
    Job:(Mapping.Beta Testing.Spriter)

Note:This is my very first hack because I"ve StUdY hacking for 3 months ^^
    Now i present my hack called Pokemon Gaining Legends!!!!!

Story:
    You live in Genevive Village in the Region of Airland.and Prof:Rowan said that you can be a Pokemon Trainer now because you passed in the Test!..then suddenly a Pokemon is in the Pool suddenly a Pokemon Appeared you jsut see a Orb on it's body and a reddish eyes.. and a blue body.. What Could it Be?????? Fiind out! then.. it's gone when you go to the lab you tell Prof Rowan..so Prof Rowan said that's the Legendary Pokemon Dialga the Controller of Time...(If Pearl Palkia the Controller of Space) then you understand what you see now prof rowan tell you to choose from the starters (Piplup.Chimchar.Turtwig.) then when you get it there's a boy who entered Prof Rowan's Lab named (Lucas ) if you choose a girl character (Dawn) boy character.. then he passed too he get his first pokemon too! then you need to return to Genevive Village to get your things and start your journey! now the You need to discover the Legends of Dialga(Diamond) and Palkia(Pearl)..

Featuers:
    New Graphics
    New Tiles
    New Region(AirLand)
    Fake Routes
    Fake Villages/Town/City
    All DP Pokemons
    Old Characters from DP (Lucas and Dawn) Or Maybe (Emma and Tony)
    New Textbox
    New Battlebox
    New Titlescreen

Banners:
    None at a Moment

Credits:
    Forgotten Memories and his Team:Rombase
    Alex:All DP Sprites
    Gee Thanks you Guys!

Screenies:
    Later!

Stay Tuned on My Hack!