• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Riolu/Lucario; Homeplace Unova?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I noticed something earlier that B2W2 is the first time Riolu is a wild Pokemon. Are Riolu and Lucario actually Unova Pokemon and did the egg received on Iron Island in DPPt come from Unova? What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Moved thread to Pokemon Gaming Central due to this being more of a general topic more than a specific B2W2 topic.

But no, I think Riolu and Lucario are from Sinnoh. They are included in its Dex, were discovered there, and are more than likely just migrated into Unova by Trainers.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Samething happened with Togepi in HG/SS. Professor Elm specifically states that Togepi is not native to the Johto, despite it being in the Johto Pokedex.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • In my opinion, this might be a possibility too. Riolu is found in the wild for the first time in Floocesy Ranch, and I think maybe Riley got his Lucario from Unova or by chance, and maybe sometime before DPPt protagonist going to Iron Island, Riley's Lucario has the egg.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    i dont know but i love riolu and lucario and togipe and togitic and togikiss and i think thay come from sinnoh

Back