• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] How can I change the default wild pokemon battle track?

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2018
    I tried to replace it in the files but then in the game no music played.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2021
    What is the format of the music you added? I think that only specific sound files will play.

Diverscope

Pardon me
    Years
  • Does your mp3 have an Album Cover (A little square Picture)? Iirc, mp3 files with an album cover will not work in the rpg maker.

Years
  • I think you can just change the song in the MetaData without having to replace. If you're looking to replace a song in a game that you didn't make, you can convert files just by renaming them, and changing a .MP3 to a .MID shouldn't change the quality of the song. (Well, it doesn't for me anyway.)
    Just look up "how to change file type by renaming" and whatever type of computer you're using. (I dunno if this works for Mac, however.)

Back