• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: The Price Is Right Million Dollar Spectacular [EPISODE 1] (SIGN-UPS OPEN)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    5cKYYqk.png

With the gracious permission of both donavannj and Tsutarja, it is finally time to launch the first episode of The Price Is Right Million Dollar Spectacular here on PokeCommunity!

As I did on SafariZone, I have hand-picked the prizes, I have made custom graphics for each of the games to be as accurate to the actual show as possible, and I have run over everything with a fine-toothed comb to make sure this will be fun and mistake-free.

For those that aren't aware, the show is played as follows. Four people are "called down" to start the show and bid on an item. The person closest to the actual retail price without going over gets to come up on stage and play a pricing game for a bigger prize. After that game, another person gets called down, and we bid on another item. Another pricing game is played. We do this one more time and then the three pricing game players spin the big wheel (more on that when it happens). We then repeat the call down/pricing game process three more times, spin the big wheel again, and then head to the showcases (more on that when it happens).

I will, of course, explain the pricing games as they happen, so people who have no idea what the show even is can play along. People who aren't playing the pricing games are allowed to give advice to the person that is.

I need nine people to sign up for this, and I hope to actually start a few days after I get all nine people. Theoretically I can also start with just six, which would take some adjusting, but I would prefer nine.

So come on down, and sign up, for this is sure to be some real fun!

1.)
    2.)
    3.)
    4.)
    5.)
    6.)
    7.)
    8.)
    9.)

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Theoretically, I can also start this with six people, if that helps people rush to sign up. :laugh-squinted:

Back