• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Speculation Ash releasing his Dracovish?

Do you think that Ash is going to release Dracovish or keep it on hand instead?

• I don't know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    What's up, buddies? Do you think that Ash is going to release his Dracovish back into the wild or keep it on hand instead? What do you think? Why? Please let me know. Thanks. :)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I don't think he will. I'm pretty sure he's going to keep it around. I don't see any reason he would return it to the wild. Ash rarely releases Pokemon, so.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • I don't really watch the anime and just saw this thread title on the homepage, but a Pokemon like Dracovish probably couldn't even thrive in the wild, could it?

Years
  • I can see this happening taking into account that Ash has been doing this lately and Dracovish is the 6th Pokemon to join his team just like Goodra and Naganadel.

Back