• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello world

yamibakura95

Shadow Gamer
Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2022
    Im yamibakura95, and im 25. My favorite pokemon games are Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon Colloseum. Third gen in general is my favorite but i have also played gen 4 a lot when i was younger. Im currently playing Colloseum on Dolphin and Emerald on VBA.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey yamibakura95! Welcome to the community!

What brings you to PC in particular? The Fan Games? :) I also assume you're a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh?

yamibakura95

Shadow Gamer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2022
    Hey yamibakura95! Welcome to the community!

What brings you to PC in particular? The Fan Games? :) I also assume you're a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh?

I actually own a gamecube and a gba but i dont have pokemon colloseum and the necessary peripherals to connect the two so i opted for emulating everything on my pc. it works fantastically and rnging is a lot easier on emuulators (i dont use savestates or editors just a script).

As for fan games, i really liked shiny gold, liquid crystal and naranja but i havent played any in a long time. I havent even finished emerald lol (im still missing a gold symbol).

Im a fan of yugioh although i havent touched the competitive scen since late 2014. New things came out very fast, it was really hard to keep up with the new meta.

Back