• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game Help: Is it okay to bring Cloned pokemon to pokemon Leagues for trading?

CutePandaPlayz

PizzaCai
Years
  • I go to a pokemon league and I was wondering if I trade clones there will I get in trouble? EDIT: Lets say they see I have 8 identical Events. Could I get banned or something for that?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Probably not, as there's really no way to tell if a pokemon is cloned or not. If you brought 8, that might be a bit different/look suspicious, although I really don't know what rules your league has.

pkmin3033

If it's possible to obtain them without cheating - i.e. they don't have impossible movesets or stats - I don't see why it shouldn't be....cloning is a pretty beneficial thing. It allows you to keep your rarer Pokemon but at the same time share them with others. It's all the same generated code, so I don't see how it would b morally objectionable.

...better ask, though.

Back