• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Negative Pokemon Requests

-?-White Wolf-?-

Mightyena Rocks!
Years
:D In this thread you can request (and maybe then adopt) a Negative pokemon! If you put it in your sig, don't forget the credits :D Or some Rep points would be nice :nervous:

here some examples:

nega18sm.png

^Mightyena Negative Blue

nega29jf.png

^(forgot the pokemon name) Negative Purple

Hope you like them :D

You can request them in a special color to or leave it to it's faith :D
Here are the colors you can request:
-Normal
-Blue
-Lightblue
-Purple
-Yellow
-Green
-Aqua
-Brown
-Grey/Silver
(more colors soon!)

So start requesting! :D

Last edited:

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
Years
  • Age 31
  • Erf
  • Seen Jan 8, 2007
yeah, nothing here is too special, there all simple recolors and invert, people can invert their own sprites with a couple clicks of a button.

-?-White Wolf-?-

Mightyena Rocks!
Years
armadilloHD said:
No actually I think you stole them from the gold pokemon request thingy then inverted them -_-; Either way theirs nothing extraordinary or anything here ;>>

You're crazy :dead:
I didn't stole anything, and if you don't believe me then get out of here or something.

And why is the Gold pokemon tread (for example) OK, but my thread not?
I just recolor them and them invert, there nothing wrong with that!
Geez....

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
Years
Ohohoho! You are in SO much trouble now....
I did a little investigation, involving un-inverting the colors, and I found something most disturbing.
2 (the Sceptile and the first Umbreon) were not recolored in the beginning, and on top of that, all the others came out GOLD when I had un-inverted THEM. So, consider yourself REPORTED. <reports>
~Kalkris, heheheh...

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
Years
My sentiments exactly, Latias Lover! . she has stolen them, and I have successfully reported her to the proper authorities. I just hope something is done...
~Kalkris

Back