• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle System

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I really dont like the battle system that came with the latest version of Pokemon essentials. I reworked the command menu and was able to get an arrow cursor to work properly. But when i select the fight menu everything gets all effed up. Is there a script for the fire red leaf green battle style? and will it work with the latest essentials? Or maybe can someone please explain to me how to control the cursor in the fight menu? The script seems to be very different for the command menu and fight menu so i cant duplicate what i did with the command menu for the fight menu. pokemon essentials wiki is very vague on it.

Edit: alright after many hours of messing around with the script i was able to finally make everything work... i have resolved my own issue.... please close this thread if need be....

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back