• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CELEBI FANCLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
When I first heard Celebi, I thought of stars. You know-Celebi...Celestial...I don't even know what Celestial means!! XD

NEW TOPIC!!!yays.
If Celebi where real, where would it come from?

i would think you could get a celebi by growing it from a mutated celery plant XDDD

Xairmo

Years
pics:

celebi.gif
Celebianimation2.gif
thCelebi.png

Xairmo

Years
heres mine!
4ra6ef5.jpg

4ujs1hf.gif

ooooh celebi looks so cut when shes eating!!

oh that makes me think of a new topic...

Even though celebi has no gender, do you think it looks more like a boy or a girl?

i say girl, it just always struct me as a women

Hyperpanda

Celebi rulez
Years
Even though celebi has no gender, do you think it looks more like a boy or a girl?
yeah,celebi is a pokemon that has no gender,but every1 says its a girl,like every1 calls mewtwo a boy,or mew a girl.

Xairmo

Years
yeah,celebi is a pokemon that has no gender,but every1 says its a girl,like every1 calls mewtwo a boy,or mew a girl.

yea i agree about the mewtwo thing also. mewtwo in the first movie had a total man voice and mew sounded like a girl

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
SO MAY POSTS @_@

Any way, I think Celebi would come from the rain forest or something, and would be a girl.
It seems so feminen(spelled it wrong)Nice pics!!^^

@Xairmo: are you aloud to post new topics?

Xairmo

Years
SO MAY POSTS @_@

Any way, I think Celebi would come from the rain forest or something, and would be a girl.
It seems so feminen(spelled it wrong)Nice pics!!^^

@Xairmo: are you aloud to post new topics?

ionno i just made up one and no one got mad so i assume so...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
ionno i just made up one and no one got mad so i assume so...

Hmm...I'm not sure if you can, but I guess that's for the owner to decide. And I guess he decided you can, so...yeah.^^

Celebi also sounds like a boy on some occasions. But mostly it sounds like a girl. A girl that is a boy and comes from the rainforest! XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Yeah, I got a female Heatran, too...X_x In any case, I have a new topic!!! yays.
What pokemon would Celebi be related to evolution wise?( Like in an evolutionary chain....like in real life evolution. )
I just made it off the top of my head...
Well, I think Celebi would be most likely related to....*drum roll*
Mew and Bellosom. It's kind of a mix of those two pokemon. Minus the flowers.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
Yeah, I got a female Heatran, too...X_x In any case, I have a new topic!!! yays.
What pokemon would Celebi be related to evolution wise?( Like in an evolutionary chain....like in real life evolution. )
I just made it off the top of my head...
Well, I think Celebi would be most likely related to....*drum roll*
Mew and Bellosom. It's kind of a mix of those two pokemon. Minus the flowers.

huhm... i never thought of that... mind if i join?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Sure, you can join...well, I'll inform pandaboy because it's not official unless he says so.

As for the topic, yeah it is a little wierd, isn't it?

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
holla ^^ did ya miss me? oh uhh... heres a celebi pic:
199.jpg

hehe when i searched celebi on google images there was this dude whos last name was celebi. i soooo wish that was my name

Hyperpanda

Celebi rulez
Years
sure gonbeko,u can join.im not on much,my cpu is screwed up.any way u can join.

i think celebi would be related to mew and maybe...RAIKOU?!lol jk on the raikou.

btw gonebeko,u need 2 put a link to the fc in ur sig or u will be BOOTED OUT LIKE ONEPIECEFAN22

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
sure gonbeko,u can join.im not on much,my cpu is screwed up.any way u can join.

i think celebi would be related to mew and maybe...RAIKOU?!lol jk on the raikou.

btw gonebeko,u need 2 put a link to the fc in ur sig or u will be BOOTED OUT LIKE ONEPIECEFAN22

I think that "link-in-sig" thing is a little too harsh...
Well since you're not on too much, I'll just start a new topic.
Would your personality be a lot like Celelbi's, or not like it at all?
Personaly, I'm really not sure wether I'm like Celebi or not...I seem like it...and yet, I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back