• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Dragon Ball: Universal Entropy

LorisC

Nothing is real, everything is permitted!
Years

• Introduction
    Hi to everyone, I'm LorisC.
    I decided to start working on a game based on Dragon Ball using Pokemon Essentials.
    At the moment the team is composed by Me and Superxskill.

I can help with pretty much everything but I'm a scripter.
    Superxskill is the story creator, but he can help with mapping and other things.
    What we are searching the most are a mapper (using Tiled or RMXP), a spriter and some more scripters.

If you are intrested, join our Discord server.
    There you will be able to discuss about every aspect of the game. You are more that welcome to give us ideas to improve the game.
    If you want, you can also apply to become an active part of the dev team.

Features
    • Pokemons replaced by DB characters from various sources (official anime, manga, DB Heroes, maybe some well known custom character)
    • Evolutions and form changes using different ways
    • Fusions using different methods (Metamoran, Potara, EX-Fusion, ...):
    • New items with various functions taken from the Dragon Ball world.
    • New Story and maps with iconic DB locations and events
    • much more things.... we are editing things from day to day.

We also have prepared a Google Sheets document to let everyone write us their suggestions, so here it is:
    Universal Entropy Community proposals.
    Feel free to let us know about what you'd like to see ingame, we are more that happy to hear all your ideas.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    I'd hate to break it to you but the game you have pitched already exists. Its called Dragon Ball Z: Team Training. You should check it out.

LorisC

Years
  • I know but Team Training is a rom hack, this one will be made with Pokemon SDK, letting us to do a lot more things.

LorisC

Years
  • Fighters sprites votation started. Join our Discord server if you want to vote your favourite sprites to help us decide which ones should we use in the game.

Back