• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Awww :(

I'll guess I'll do White then. Hey do you know if at least Gothitelle etc is in White?

Gothitelle isn't in White ): You can trade for it though! It's not uncommon in Black, so I'm sure someone would be willing to do a trade for one.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
anyone else having problems using game sync and getting into dreamworld?
it keeps telling me ERROR: server maitenance.

is it really server matenence? or am i having a problem?

Dream World isn't available yet. :/

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
anyone else having problems using game sync and getting into dreamworld?
it keeps telling me ERROR: server maitenance.

is it really server matenence? or am i having a problem?

Nope, dream world won't be up for a while due to the Japanese earthquakes/tsunami. Wait a bit until the official launch date is announced. :)

EDIT: I got beaten but my post says -why- it isn't up so it totally counts!

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I started a new game on another cart. However why arent my Pokemon leveling up?

I'm assuming you're playing a Rom on a flash cart in which case you lack the proper anti-piracy.

P.S. We can't talk about flash carts and such on this thread :S

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2011
If I reset the Wi-Fi Data from my DS Lite to my 3DS on Pokemon Black, am I going to lose my save game file?

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
The Razor Claw. I'm tearing my hair out trying to find it :/
Anyone mind lending a hand? :o

You can find two, one on Route 13 and one in the Abundant Shrine. Both are post-main story line, however.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2011
The game saves to your cartridge, if you mean game sync, I'm fairly certain that is tied with the Dream World and isn't out yet.

I'm talking about the Wi-Fi connection on the main menu. When I got Victini, it said the Wi-Fi connection would treat the cartridge and the system as one. Now I want to reset the Wi-Fi connection to this system, and I know I'm going to lose my friend list, but I don't know if it will delete my game.

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
Years
I'm talking about the Wi-Fi connection on the main menu. When I got Victini, it said the Wi-Fi connection would treat the cartridge and the system as one. Now I want to reset the Wi-Fi connection to this system, and I know I'm going to lose my friend list, but I don't know if it will delete my game.

No, it will not delete it, treating it as one is what DPPtHGSS all did, when you put your cartridge in another DS and try to connect it has to change the setting on your cartridge to work with whatever DS it is in, your save will be 100% fine, minus your palpad.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 29, 2024
No, it will not delete it, treating it as one is what DPPtHGSS all did, when you put your cartridge in another DS and try to connect it has to change the setting on your cartridge to work with whatever DS it is in, your save will be 100% fine, minus your palpad.

If I remember correctly though, you can transfer WiFi information to your other DS if you'd like through Wireless communication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back