• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need some Help

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 18, 2020
I have an idea for a Romhack and I would like to see if I could get some help with a lot of stuff. None of the editors work properly on my Asus ROG Zephyrus Laptop no matter what I do (with the exception of Advance Mapper), and I could also use some help with Sprite Shading and if anyone had any ideas for Shiny Palletes send them my way.

I would like to keep everything as discreet as possible, for lack of embarassment and lack of copyright hunters.
I'm still in the writing and designing phases for the main Pokemon and information, Trainers and all that will be later and i can send everything anyone's way if they wish

Here's who I'd like to hear from:

- INI expert
- Mapping Expert
- G3HS Expert
- Sappy/Music Expert
- Cry Converter Expert
- Hex Expert
- Scripting Expert
- Sprite Shading and Outlining Expert
- Event Expert

Thanks for supporting if you can!

Last edited: