• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Media] Pokemon Misty Facts - It's Super Effective!!! 34 Historic Facts!

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
Hey everyone!

Made a tribute to Misty, aka Kasumi, the tom boyish gym leader that I want to share for everyone's enjoyment.

Please enjoy! Lots of research went into it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 20, 2016
Misty she is that kind of girl. You know the kind that puts herself in situations where she could be with hubba hubba. Stated so she was trying to get lucky in GS before you fight her. Otherwise there is a this parody of pokemon featuring Misty and her quest to be taken by Ash as his will. Otherwise insane person but then again I guess that is all girls. Otherwise Misty the comic book version ( original ) was amazing. Such a beautiful body and perfectly shaped. Only rivaling Jessie and her Omega chest. Seriously I could have a Jessie and Misty Sandwich ( the original comic book ). The Animation plays out basically like if she is a dude. I mean seriously it was edited like crazy that and the Western release of the comics. I get so tired of the Togepi nonsense. It was like she got pregnant and had a kid and spent the entire show taking care of it.

Back