• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Rom Hacking Category deserves more sections

Micael Alighieri

Helix Boo / Lord Kaktus, ex-member from Whack a Ha
Years
    • Seen May 24, 2017
    I'm surprised about the actual Rom Hacking category's subforum scheme, in a good and in a bad sense. I mean... Rom Hacking is one of the strongest points of this community and there are a lot of tutorials, tools and resources available. In the past, it's true that the subforums about learning steps and progressing projects weren't present, but there were subforums for all kinds of the aforementioned resources and in this way the section was a bit more ordered. However, nowadays, all the topics relating to tutorials, rom bases, tools and other types of resources are mixed in a chaotic catchall, like if the section wasn't as important as before or assuming that it won't have a push in the future.

I think that a more classified section for them would ease the searching work for everyone and bring the category a more elegant look, what do you think?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    It does look chaotic if you're looking for a specific thread, but each thread has its own "Category", so you can view either the Tool, Tutorial or Resource threads with one click.

Back