• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Double Mega Evolution for same trainer

Years
  • Well, I've been talking to Vendilly and she's helped me the best, but I still have not been able to resolve that issue. My question is how to allow one more mega evolution for an NPC trainer.

Both Vendilly and another topic is said to remove this line allows to infinite mega evolutions at the battle. But doesn't work for me in the essentials v17.2 (clean):
    Spoiler:

I also tried to create a mega way to evolve as if the pokémon was a conditional form, using specific and unique situations, to simulate a mega evolution, partially it works, the problem is that a mega evolution happens as soon as the movements are defined in the turn, and the way I did, the poke is mega evolving after using a move. This should not happen. I'm done this way, in the PokeBattle_Battler section above "if transformed" inside the "def pbCheckForm (thismove = nil)":
    Spoiler:

If anyone knows how I should do it, thank you very much.

EDIT -

Ok, for AI I found one way:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back