• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon World 2.5[Update]

Which do you prefer?

• Lunamon&Coronamon

Votes: 61 71.8%
  • Herissmon&Labramon

Votes: 24 28.2%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2024
    I have recently started this game myself. I hope you don't mind me using cheat engine to mod money in. I do it more to conserve time spent money grinding than to solely cheat through things. I wouldn't mind creating a walkthrough in my spare time if you want. The game seems plenty great so far. I've been level grinding and setting up a team for me to actually fight and defeat the boss after Panjyamon. I'd like to know more about the Digivolution variations you've set up. I've never actually played any games beyond Cyber Sleuth and I guess Data Squad if you count my pathetic tries as a six year old without a memory card to actually count as playing the game. Is there only 1 option at a time for each Digimon? and what roles exactly do the Deaths, Kills, and Assists counters play?

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
  • i have played the orginial so often, it was the beste digimon game for me
    its a suprise to see this game its very nice i hope its still in the process of making

Glad you like it. I'm still working on it, although the progress is a little slow because of being cooped up for 4 months now, no thanks to Covid-19.

I tested an account just for this so I can try it!!! Love this idea. DW2 is one of my favorite games of all time. Looking forward to playing this

Hopefully I'd have a new polished demo out some time soon. DW2 is one of my favorites too :)

Just started the game and I love it so far and i've only got to the first boss.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the bosses in that case.

I have recently started this game myself. I hope you don't mind me using cheat engine to mod money in. I do it more to conserve time spent money grinding than to solely cheat through things. I wouldn't mind creating a walkthrough in my spare time if you want. The game seems plenty great so far. I've been level grinding and setting up a team for me to actually fight and defeat the boss after Panjyamon. I'd like to know more about the Digivolution variations you've set up. I've never actually played any games beyond Cyber Sleuth and I guess Data Squad if you count my pathetic tries as a six year old without a memory card to actually count as playing the game. Is there only 1 option at a time for each Digimon? and what roles exactly do the Deaths, Kills, and Assists counters play?
    At this point in time I don't really mind cheating, lol. There aren't many things you can do with the money beyond buying the gifts, so I'm not worried about it breaking the game.
    I'd say a walkthrough would probably be better with the new version, whenever I finish ironing it out. The current version is 7 months old now.
    The digivolution variations follow the original DW2 games, only less frustrating and steep. Each Digimon has 3 different Digivolutions (With some exceptions) and the amount of Digivolution Points is what unlocks new ones. DP increases every time you DNA-Digivolve and the second Digivolution unlocks at 2 DP.

Death and Kills will serve to unlock special Digivolutions in the future. The assist is mostly for show but I might do something with it.

Thank you all for trying the game and do tell me if you have any feedback :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2024
    I usually don't bother with released games due to their incomplete and often buggy natures. I happen to actually like Digimon more than I do Pokemon, but Pokemon has WAY more fangames including complete and fully-functioning ones and is something I tend to stick to. I am very happy to see some love for the series happen. I am also curious on to what evolutions will appear. With the current lack of content, I have been mostly exploring the evolution of the currently available Digimons. There have been several notable glitches and bugs that I've encountered, but due to a lack of understanding on the current development stage in the game you are at I am unable to tell if its a glitch or a lack actual content. I've actually pulled a few all-nighters on this game which is something i never do. Are there any variations to the Digimon given or the nature of the character? Currently, I have Bio-Wormon as my Character's form. By the way, your Mega link is down.
    As for the bugs:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
  • I usually don't bother with released games due to their incomplete and often buggy natures. I happen to actually like Digimon more than I do Pokemon, but Pokemon has WAY more fangames including complete and fully-functioning ones and is something I tend to stick to. I am very happy to see some love for the series happen. I am also curious on to what evolutions will appear. With the current lack of content, I have been mostly exploring the evolution of the currently available Digimons. There have been several notable glitches and bugs that I've encountered, but due to a lack of understanding on the current development stage in the game you are at I am unable to tell if its a glitch or a lack actual content. I've actually pulled a few all-nighters on this game which is something i never do. Are there any variations to the Digimon given or the nature of the character? Currently, I have Bio-Wormon as my Character's form. By the way, your Mega link is down.
    As for the bugs:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I initially released the demo mostly as a proof of concept, since it took a lot of coding work on the plugins and what not. I'm impressed you spent that much time on it, though. My brother did the same but he keeps getting regular updates to test it out for me.
    There are variations, now that is, not the currently uploaded demo. There is even a gender-exclusive Digivolution right now. To answer your question though,yes, your personality affects a bunch of things you unlock, from Digivolution to what bosses you fight.

As for the bugs, the demo that's posted is 7 months old, so yeah lol. A lot of the old stuff was changed, the bugs along with it.
    Spoiler:

This is fixed. It was a typo within the code I had made for this, causing the jump. That said. It goes up to level 20 atm anyway, until I incorporate Ultimate level Digimon.
    Spoiler:

This one is fixed too. I found a bunch of typos in some of the Digivolutions' code and that's why it crashed.
    Spoiler:

The whole part has been removed and is being replaced by something more unique/fun: the Wonderswan segment basically.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This one has been fixed as well.

If you're interested, and since you spent so much time on it, I can get you the newest version to test out. I'd like some feedback on it. Just PM if you're interested, and thanks for the feedback :)

Last edited:

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
  • Hey guys! I finally have a stable version with the new additions and what not and I figured I'd update the horrendously old demo from 8 months ago. The newest dungeon/part isn't quite finished yet so I didn't include it.
    CHANGELOG
    Spoiler:

Here is the download link
    DOWNLOAD
    Spoiler:

Remember to save often and report any bugs or weird stuff you run across and I'll fix it post-haste. A lot of the code has changed so old saves won't work. Please start a new one :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    first of all this game is amazing but i am having trouble digivolving Tsukiamon i have him at lv 16 but still can not digivolve him

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
  • first of all this game is amazing but i am having trouble digivolving Tsukiamon i have him at lv 16 but still can not digivolve him

Oops, looks like I put the wrong condition for Tsukaimon's first Digivolution. Here is a small update to fix it and change Friendly Fire to Boom Bubble for now, since I still need to make friendly fire trigger friendly counters on the correct targets.

Update

Just extract and overwrite. Let me know if you find any other bugs and thanks for playing :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    Thanks for the quick response i have done what u said to do but now i can not load the game
    i got an error massage

Loading error
    Failed to load: igm/system/iconset,png
    RETRY

Thanks for your help

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
  • Thanks for the quick response i have done what u said to do but now i can not load the game
    i got an error massage

Loading error
    Failed to load: igm/system/iconset,png
    RETRY

Thanks for your help
    I accidentally archived the wrong data folder so no surprise there lol. My bad.

Try this one. Should work correctly now.
    Update

I'll update the main zip tomorrow, after making sure everything is sitting correctly.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2022
    Sry for my english ^^

Maybe this is a bug .

I have bio Stingmon lvl 13 i have absorb Sabedramon lvl 13.
    I fall back on lvl 1 and my lvl cap was lvl 16 after the absorb.

If i go to the men where i can digivole my monster tha it is possiple to evole bio worm from lvl 1 to bio stingmon lvl 1 and the lvl cap its not 16 it was 13

i hope i have explain it that you can understand what i want to say ^^

the second fix from your post

Failed to Load :img/system/weapons2.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    i got an new error massage

Loading error
    Failed to load: igm/system/ballon,png
    RETRY
    sorry for being such a pain
    Thanks for your help
    ps i have been having the issue as Betanoid with my lv cap

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2022
    Some bugs in the collusem

First if you win the Torunemnt fight than is the person not more there
    its invisible^^(not the player)

After the win you get 100 bits (maybe1000 its better), if you check the the store its impossible to buy anything the bits in the status have the word NaN, you can sell or even fight monster to get money but the state from the bits is the same NaN

Store
    in the store if you buy all items and you dont have more place tha you still can buy but you lose only money you dont get the item^^ its only if yu purchaes the item before you change how much you want to buy of the item

If you go too anthore guild an want to speak with the guild leader than he says go to you ourn guild but the pic whos ist speaking ist not the right

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
  • That sounds very weird with the Bio-Stingmon and I don't see any screw ups in the code. I'll be testing it again just to be sure however. Same thing with the level 1 Digivolution.
    I just tested the tournament again and you're right. It gives me not a number as well, so there must be something wrong with the code in that section. I'll fix it soon.
    The face one is from the old character creation system. That's some left over code I missed. I'll fix that as well. Thank you for letting me know :)

Edit: I just tested with Bio-Stingmon and you're right. For some reason it is ignoring the code and making him available at level 1 after absorbing. I'll be working on a fix for it.
    i got an new error massage

Loading error
    Failed to load: igm/system/ballon,png
    RETRY
    sorry for being such a pain
    Thanks for your help
    ps i have been having the issue as Betanoid with my lv cap
    It's no problem. Need to make sure the game is working lol. I seems like I have to just upload a whole new file rather than just the data segment. I'll try to fix these errors then post the new version as soon as possible.

Since it might take a while (Hopefully longer than a day), please use the old one without the updates for now and let me know if you find more bugs. I might as well fix them at the same time. I have fixed the level cap and re-added the background to the tournament which disappeared for some reason.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    i have found that hagurumon will not digivolve either (sorry to add to your work load lol }

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    i have found a bug
    all my digimon jump from lv 17 to its max lv
    None of my champions digivolve to their ultimate forms
    new bug happened wile fighting

Attachments

• Screenshot (4).png
      Screenshot (4).png
      140.7 KB · Views: 3
    Last edited:

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
  • Modokibetamon is kind of a trap. It's a Data type, not Virus so you need data gifts for it :D
    The level thing is not a bug. That's the cap atm until I implement Ultimate level Digimon.

I'm working on fixing the other bugs and I'll add that one on the list xD.

By the way, you can just edit your previous posts next time, would be easier to keep things in the same area. Thank you for your helping with the bug reports though :)

Back