• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Unification Version

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2022
    Hello, I'm Defective Klinklang. I've been thinking about looking into development of my own rom hack for fire red. Thus, I present to you Pokemon Unification Version.

I'm looking for staff and any developers who have the time to help me work on this project.

There is no set release date, but I do want to get this out before the end of 2021.

I'm primarily looking for Sprite Artists, Map Designers, Sound Designers, and Programmers.

If you're interested, Please add me on discord so I can link you to the dedicated server for the project.

Last edited:

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
  • You might wanna ask this question on the Rom Hacking Forum. pretty sure most of this side of the forum is for RMXP games

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Moved this to Launchpad, which is the place to recruit for ROM hacks :)

Back