• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ideas for Pokemon stuff (eg, games, factions, ocs, pokemon, etc)!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 27, 2020
Hai. welcome to my thread for ideas for pokemon stuff. note:this is my first thread, so don't criticize it if it's bad, ok?

Years
This is a long shot but maybe remake the original Pokemon Ranger on the Switch? I'm not sure if the motion controls would actually be accurate enough for it to work, but it could sell well, the same way Mystery Dungeon DX did! Having a new entry to the Ranger series wouldn't work imo, as the series pretty much died out from poor sales, but with all the throwback Pokemon games we've been getting recently, a remake could have potential?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Give me an 3rd Pokepark game for the Switch that is based on generation 1 & 2 but has several pokemon from 3-8 as "geusts", that's the reason i liked Pokepark 1 than Pokepark 2 other than the second being more for mature audience

Also an Kanto remake with Red and Leaf as playable characters but with gen 2-8 pokemon thrown in too (Eevee evolves into an Leafeon in veridian forest or using an leaf stone), the Let's go Eevee! remake kinda sucked with only gen. 1 pokemon being there (Not all genwunners want gen. 1 pokemon in an KANTO remake) not counting their alola forms

Back