• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi, Folks :>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Jul 31, 2023
    Okay, this is a bit overwhelming... but here I go.

Hi folks, Kei here. :> I found PokeCommunity months ago, initially just to look for good fan-games and (occasionally) ROM hacks, and only decided to join the forum recently. I don't know how this forum thingy works and the settings have been kind of overwhelming for me, but I'm thriving so far, hahah.

I did have the thought of joining this community so I could get some help in developing a fan-game or jack of my own. But, then again, I've always been a storyteller first, so I don't know if I'll be able to achieve that goal alone, as my interest have always been in writing and telling people about my stories. Even so, I'm looking forward to interacting with people from this forum. :>

Also, my timezone if GMT+7 (Jakarta), just in case you want to know.

Have a nice day!

Years
  • Hello, Kei, and welcome to the forums!
    Have you tried Insurgence, Zeta / Omicron, Uranium, Reborn ? These are great fan games (though the latter is HARD)!
    Don't hesitate to ask if you need help with the forums! We also look forward to interact with you, and to see what you have in store!
    You will find everything you need about fan games and ROM hacks in the Fan Games section.
    A nice day to you too!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Kei! Welcome to the community! Even if you don't decide to get a fan game of your own started here, there's plenty of space for expressing your creativity through art and writing too! Highly recommend you check out the create & discover sections. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Jul 31, 2023
    Hello, Kei, and welcome to the forums!
    Have you tried Insurgence, Zeta / Omicron, Uranium, Reborn ? These are great fan games (though the latter is HARD)!
    Don't hesitate to ask if you need help with the forums! We also look forward to interact with you, and to see what you have in store!
    You will find everything you need about fan games and ROM hacks in the Fan Games section.
    A nice day to you too!

I'm currently playing Insurgence. I used to play Uranium, but I kind of abandoned the game and I don't know if I'll play it any soon, especially since I'm currently preoccupied with Insurgence and Unbound. ^^" I think I'll play Reborn when I finish Unbound.

Thank you for your support! I can't wait to meet new people in the forum. :>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Jul 31, 2023
    Hi Kei! Welcome to the community! Even if you don't decide to get a fan game of your own started here, there's plenty of space for expressing your creativity through art and writing too! Highly recommend you check out the create & discover sections. :)

Yes, I learned about that particular section a couple hours ago, actually! I can't wait to share my writings to you all. :>

Years
  • Hello!
    I don't really play fangame/Rom hacks myself; I only once tried Uranium and stopped playing before even reaching the first gym =P

Do you still play the official Pokemon games too?

Got any favorite Pokemon or Fakemon?

Years
  • I'm currently playing Insurgence. I used to play Uranium, but I kind of abandoned the game and I don't know if I'll play it any soon, especially since I'm currently preoccupied with Insurgence and Unbound. ^^" I think I'll play Reborn when I finish Unbound.

Thank you for your support! I can't wait to meet new people in the forum. :>

Neat! What is your team on Insurgence ? Mine had 2 Charizard (Delta and normal), Rapidash, Feraligatr, Mew (perfect to catch pokémon with Thunder Wave, Swords Dance and False Swipe!) and Giratina (loved its Draco Meteor move!).

If you try Reborn, watch out... the battles are TOUGH, and don't forget the many hairpulling puzzles!
    ((PS : You might also find where my inspiration for my character came from in there. ^^))

Hope you will enjoy interacting with us!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Jul 31, 2023
    Hello!
    I don't really play fangame/Rom hacks myself; I only once tried Uranium and stopped playing before even reaching the first gym =P

Do you still play the official Pokemon games too?

Got any favorite Pokemon or Fakemon?

Hi there. :>

Ooh, I see. I myself don't remember much from Uranium, only the fact that it has nuclear stuff involved in the story, hahah.

I do play the official Pokemon from time to time. I just find the fan-games more interesting, for some reason. LOL.

Man, favorite Pokemon, huh... I have a lot, but my top five are Shroomish, Solosis, Tynamo, Lucario, and Rowlet. (One of these isn't like the others... LMAO.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Jul 31, 2023
    Neat! What is your team on Insurgence ? Mine had 2 Charizard (Delta and normal), Rapidash, Feraligatr, Mew (perfect to catch pokémon with Thunder Wave, Swords Dance and False Swipe!) and Giratina (loved its Draco Meteor move!).

If you try Reborn, watch out... the battles are TOUGH, and don't forget the many hairpulling puzzles!
    ((PS : You might also find where my inspiration for my character came from in there. ^^))

Hope you will enjoy interacting with us!

I'm just starting out the game, actually. I did play the game before, with Delta Bulbasaur as my starter at that time, but I kinda forgot the plot because I'd left the game for way too long, so I decided to start over. I'm not sure whether I'll keep my starter as before or not, hahahah.

Ah, yes, I've heard that Reborn is... tough. ^^" Which makes me a bit anxious as I'm more on the casual side when it comes to Pokemon playthrough. I'm looking forward to playing it, though!

Same here. :>

Back