• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] First Post!

Years
  • Hi everyone! Feel free to call me Lav or Lynny-Kins! I go by She/Her pronouns. I'm LGBTQ+, more specifically: Bisexual.

I found this form/site from looking up some ROM Hacks to spice up my game replays, and decided to join. This seems like a fun and neat place, I wished I heard of this site sooner. I tend to switch between my many hobbies a lot, I usually zero in on a hobby for around two weeks, then get distracted by another hobby lol. But I can say for certain that I am an artist. I draw or doodle every so often. If you guys would like me to drop my art socials let me know!

I'm also autistic (just got my formal diagnosis yesterday!). I mainly struggle with interpreting social nuance, so I may misinterpret jokes or teasing.
    If any of you are also autistic feel free to say hi and tell me about you special interest(s)!
    I think the first Special Interest was Pokémon. I do still love it, its just not as prominent as my current one.
    My most "active" special interest at the moment is Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. More specifically Part 3/ the Crusaders and my parody OCs of the fanon interpretations of Kakyoin. If you guys would like to know more about those OCs I can send you a link to their profiles. I'm open to discussion about them, but I don't want to get more off-topic than I currently am haha.

If you have any questions or would like to chat feel free to comment :D

Years
  • I'm playing through Eternal X at the moment, but this is the first ROM hack I've played. I think its a good so far, but I do wish there was an updated version for the latest official game update. I can't use any checkpoint hacks like checking IVs.

Years
  • Hi everyone! Feel free to call me Lav or Lynny-Kins! I go by She/Her pronouns. I'm LGBTQ+, more specifically: Bisexual.

I found this form/site from looking up some ROM Hacks to spice up my game replays, and decided to join. This seems like a fun and neat place, I wished I heard of this site sooner. I tend to switch between my many hobbies a lot, I usually zero in on a hobby for around two weeks, then get distracted by another hobby lol. But I can say for certain that I am an artist. I draw or doodle every so often. If you guys would like me to drop my art socials let me know!

I'm also autistic (just got my formal diagnosis yesterday!). I mainly struggle with interpreting social nuance, so I may misinterpret jokes or teasing.
    If any of you are also autistic feel free to say hi and tell me about you special interest(s)!
    I think the first Special Interest was Pokémon. I do still love it, its just not as prominent as my current one.
    My most "active" special interest at the moment is Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. More specifically Part 3/ the Crusaders and my parody OCs of the fanon interpretations of Kakyoin. If you guys would like to know more about those OCs I can send you a link to their profiles. I'm open to discussion about them, but I don't want to get more off-topic than I currently am haha.

If you have any questions or would like to chat feel free to comment :D

Hello, Linny-Kins, and welcome to the forums!
    I also tend to go from a hobby to another every few weeks! Don't worry about struggling with interpreting social nuance, it's fine. I have no doubt you will find this community friendly and welcoming!

You will find everything about ROM Hacks and fan games in the Fan Games' section!
    Feel free to share your arts in the Art Studio section. I am eager to see what you have prepared!

Which ROM Hacks have you played ?
    It's nice to meet you!

Years
  • Hello and Welcome!

What types of stuff do you draw? Just Pokemon or also other things?

JJBA is a good Anime =3
    I do still think the sudden drop of the Pillar Men and vampire stuff from the first two seasons, and suddenly switching to stands was sudden and kinda weird.
    But I do still like it anyway, even if the first two seasons are pretty much a different anime entirely xD

Any other Anime you really like or are currently watching?

Years
  • Nice to meet you as well! I love your flair and signature, its so pretty!

I did take a peek at the ROM hacks section, I haven't posted anything there just yet.
    I'm surprised I didn't look at the Art section before. I do have one Pokémon drawing I did recently for Artfight, so I'll be sure to post it there after reading the Art rules.

As for ROM Hacks, I haven't played any before joining PokéCommunity. The one I'm playing right now (and my first one) is Eternal X. I am enjoying it so far, I just wish it had versions for the latest base XY updates. I did leave a comment asking if [user]Buffell Salt[/user] would be open to someone else or me making an update where it works with the latest base XY update. I might even make my own ROM Hack at some point or join a ROM Hack team.

Years
  • Howdy!

I have drawn more Jojo things over the last two years, but I mainly enjoy drawing people, animals, and characters in general.

I'm not currently watching any other anime, but I'm thinking of watching Sailor Moon and Ouran High School Host Club at some point. I'm also planning on reading the manga instead of continuing with the anime. I read chapters of part 3 way after I watched part 3, and a chapter of part 4 while I was watching part 4. I read two chapters of part 5, but I still need to read the rest. I do recommend reading the manga if you aren't opposed to it.

Years
  • Nice to meet you as well! I love your flair and signature, its so pretty!

I did take a peek at the ROM hacks section, I haven't posted anything there just yet.
    I'm surprised I didn't look at the Art section before. I do have one Pokémon drawing I did recently for Artfight, so I'll be sure to post it there after reading the Art rules.

As for ROM Hacks, I haven't played any before joining PokéCommunity. The one I'm playing right now (and my first one) is Eternal X. I am enjoying it so far, I just wish it had versions for the latest base XY updates. I did leave a comment asking if [user]Buffell Salt[/user] would be open to someone else or me making an update where it works with the latest base XY update. I might even make my own ROM Hack at some point or join a ROM Hack team.

Thanks! They were made by Fairy!
    I haven't played a lot of ROM Hacks myself, but I'm currently on Pokémon Sweet Version, quite colorful and funny!
    Good luck joining a ROM Hack team!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to the community Lav! Your username is adorable btw. n_n; I can already think of lots of places you might really enjoy around the forums, haha. Definitely be sure to share some of your art in the Art Studio, I'd love to see some of your work. Speaking of which, we even have areas in the Writing Lounge where you can make profiles and stories about your personal characters! I'm sure people would be quite interested in reading more about a satirical, fan interpretation of any JJBA character, lol. And don't miss signing up for the LGBTQ+ club in The Clubhouse either!

Oh, and of course best of luck to you in your ROM Hacking endeavors! :)

Years
  • Tysm! I also love your Flair and Signature. Gardevoir told me that you made hers. You make really pretty stuff! Especially pixel art it seems, not very good or experienced at pixel art myself, especially compared to what I usually do haha.

I'll be sure to check out everything you mentioned :D

Back