• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] Contest for RECOLOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 10, 2015
Time to show your skills! Whoever can make the best recolored Diancie wins a freind request AND an advertisement to their shop (if u have 1 if u don't ill do anything else)! Good luck and have fun!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there, SylveonStar2. :) While I really like the idea of your contest and members are allowed to post their own, we have a few procedures you need to follow. For instance, what Diancie are people recoloring? The 3D model? Or another fan-made sprite? How long do participants have to recolor the sprite? What are the rules? Are Diancie's we recolored before this competition allowed to be entered? Consider these things when creating a contest.

All this said, I'm closing this thread, but adore the idea of having more recolor projects and contests. So, why don't you PM me with a more concise outline for this. Take a look at some previously run A&D projects (like any of the recent icontests) and PM me with a more completed concept here. Then we can work together get this contest running, okay? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back