• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Lar'c~en~Ciel is a Japanese rock band that preformed Ready Steady Go, the first opening to Fullmetal Alchemist. They're awesome.

Danielle The Great

Why be smooth?
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Aug 16, 2015
    FINALLY I POSTED. STUPID SCHOOL IS PREVENTING ME FROM POSTING IT IS SO SAD ;_;

Anyways.
    girlfriend by avril lavigne

I think it would be something emo-rock. That was the first thing that came to my mind.

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
  • Lar'c~en~Ciel is a Japanese rock band that preformed Ready Steady Go, the first opening to Fullmetal Alchemist. They're awesome.

It would be great battle theme music whenever Shinji fights someone. It would make the battle a bit more upscale, since I love FMA.

I think he'd also like Thousand Foot Krutch. Maybe even Lar'c~en~Ciel. Some kind of rock, but nothing too hardcore.

Yeah, I can agree with that. It has to be some sort of balanced rock Shinji would like. I can see one of TFK's song's be his opening whenever he shows up in an episode.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Lar'c~en~Ciel! I was wondering why that name sounded so familiar!
    XD FMA was is awesome!
    Envy, Lust Wrath, Gluttony and Greed are my favorite Homunculi
    >_> but I'm getting off topic.

XD If this played whenever Shinji entered the scene, Pokemon would be made full of win

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I don't think the song would go well with Shinji, in my opinion. Of course, that wouldn't stop him from liking it.

Ready Steady Go sounds more like something for Satoshi, actually.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Ah, yes. Something for Satoshi. That little weed.

Hm, while we're at it, what about Reiji? :D

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I never thought about what Reiji would like. He seems like he'd like older music (like '80s music).​

JohtoFanboy

Johto's Champion
    Years
  • :O I apologize, SL. Here I go again:

• Why do you like Shinji/Paul-His style of...well, everything. From battle skills, to looks.
    • Why did you decide to join the club?I kinda gave up my main account, so I decided to re-join
    • Who will be your partner Pokémon? Magmar
    • What is your partner Pokémon's nickname? (Optional)Cymbeline
    • What is the password?>>>ShINjI<<<

Back