• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    You do realize that, without a sign-up sheet, I can't accept you, right? And the more you post without one, the less chance you have of actually getting in the club.
    EDIT: Ninja'd

And Reiji (Reggie in the English version) is Shinji's brother, Delta Vulpix. This guy:
    ReijiWithaSmirkonHisFace.jpg

Prof.Oak

The Official Professor Oak !
    Years
  • Uh? Fine I'll apply.

Why do you like Shinji/Paul- For his maturity and coolness. And he knows how to make a pokemon strong.

Why did you decide to join the club? I guess I need to join a Club, why not join this one?

Who will be your partner Pokémon? Larvitar. I know its not a Shinji pokemon but Hell. Can I ?
    What is your partner Pokémon's nickname? (Optional)
    What is the password?>>>ShINjI<<<

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I got my usertitle by remembering how he was cruel to Chimchar but only because Chimchar wanted to get stronger. So compassionately cruel was what came to mind. XP And I wanted an oxymoron, too. XD

Welcome to the club! =D​

Prof.Oak

Years
  • I got my usertitle by remembering how he was cruel to Chimchar but only because Chimchar wanted to get stronger. So compassionately cruel was what came to mind. XP And I wanted an oxymoron, too. XD

Welcome to the club! =D​

Haha thanks! I'm still waiting for ash to evolve Chimchar right now..
    Oh and btw, I think you forgot Gliscor in the list :D
    472.png

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    =OOOOO Where did Guraion go!!? D= TT~TT I had him there, I swear. But he dis-ka-peared. =(

Your mom's an oxymoron. *doesn't even know what that's supposed to mean*​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Who knows with the people in this club. XD

Apparently Reiji traveled through all the regions and got everything except for the Brave Symbol. He lost to Jindai (Brandon) and then quit being a trainer because, in his own words, he "was made aware of his own immaturity".​

Prof.Oak

Years
  • Who knows with the people in this club. XD

Apparently Reiji traveled through all the regions and got everything except for the Brave Symbol. He lost to Jindai (Brandon) and then quit being a trainer because, in his own words, he "was made aware of his own immaturity".​
    They should make a Saga with him :D
    But did he defeat Brock's Gym? Because Brock was the one who asked him who won all those badges. If he did beat brock, then Brock is an idiot LOL XD

Back