• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some questions

JordanB500

Former Pokemon League Champion
Years
  • Hello, i do not know if this is the correct place to post this as it has been a while since i used these forums(not including my recent posts).

I have a problem when i open any of my rom hacks in progress they show that rapidash has all the moves as the next pokemon in the list which is slowpoke, changing all of these to null at lvl 0 removes them from slowpoke's learnset so i do not know what to do about it.

i checked and it seems that the emerald base rom(which i have used for my current hack) does not have these extra moves, would changing the learnset of other pokemon or changing wild pokemon in advancemap alter this? or maybe because i expanded the rom to a size larger than most n64 roms?

also if possible is there a way to add overworld sprites instead of replacing them?

Back