• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art Swap! Want your art to be colored? Want to color someone else's drawing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey guys, here's a casual work thread for an idea I've had for awhile. A lot of times I get sick of my own art, but really want to color something. I'll grab something online, practice with it, then it bites the dust because I'm not personal with the artist who created it.

I thought we could work together and make a work/resource thread of volunteering art for people to work on. There's no real specifics to it, just post your stuff under a spoiler if you want to allow those works to be colored, then show us when you've colored one of the lineworks from here!

Let's start with mine! This is a mix of a lot of stuff, mostly old work seeing as I haven't bothered with proper lineart in a good while.

Spoiler:

Hope you guys enjoy this!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2023
    here are a few sketches of pets for a game I'm planning.
    you can practice on them, but please do not use for anything else.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey ya'll, wanted to give this thread some love by sticky-ing (?) it! There's some sweet work that looks like they could be inked or colored. Also in case anyone wants to share newer work, I wanted to give a little bump to the thread. C:

If you want some sites to resources to look at if anyone needs color help, I know a few sites!

Hope it helps anyone with coloring!​

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back