• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    pokemon500 said:
    is there a starterkit for rpgmaker 2003
    There're loads of menus lying around here on the forums, and well there's a sample CBS in the group CBS thread.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    Pokemon Scripts needed

Does anyone got any finished scripts for RPGXP on the original pokemon games like the Menu and battle system?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • GymLeaderLance99 said:
    Thanks, DarkDoom, but what would I do about a Waterfall animation within the chipset?

just open it up in RPGmaker 2003

just place it where you want the waterfall to be

and when you play the game it automatically animates itself!(water going down)

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2006
    I've got a fairly large request... since they're kind-of hard for me to pull off (stupid World Maps!!!)...

If someone could take some time and design some Advanced Generation-style Maps (think like Town Map) for Johto and the Whirl Islands, I would seriously appreciate it.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    shortz said:
    Does anyone got any finished scripts for RPGXP on the original pokemon games like the Menu and battle system?
    Well, Blizzy did make a starterkit for pokemon games, but.. I'd think that you'll need to ask him before use.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • I've got a fairly large request... since they're kind-of hard for me to pull off (stupid World Maps!!!)...

If someone could take some time and design some Advanced Generation-style Maps (think like Town Map) for Johto and the Whirl Islands, I would seriously appreciate it.

u mean like this one?
    world_20map.png

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
  • 1. Does anyone have a link to the Starter Kit?
    2. In RPG Maker XP, how do I connect 2 maps together?
    3. How do I make a person in the game, and give it movement and text?
    4. How do I make links to the insides of houses?
    5. How do I add the PokeGear? (I mean insert, not the script.)
    6. The PokeDex?(I mean insert, not the script.)
    7. Add PKMN?
    8. How do I insert the charsets that I downloaded?
    9. How do I edit and make a title screen?
    10. How do I add Oak's prologue in the beginning?
    11. I am using RPG MAKER XP and how do I add day and night?
    (I mean insert, not the script.)
    12. How do I add a start and save menu?
    13. Where do I get the tilesets, are those taken from the game, or are they charsets too?
    14. IS IT SOMEHOW RELATED TO ROMHACKING? BECAUSE I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN ROMHACKING....
    15. Someone help me!!!

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • wasn't it easier to say: can anyone make the game for me? :x
    go read some rpg maker xp tutorials, as well as RGSS that will solve most of your problems.

and this has absolutely nothing to do with rom hacking.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • 1. No, I can't tell you because you come from the Game Hacking forums, and that's the problem with most of the people who come from there, they are used to just take Nintendo's games and change them, here it si different. You have to make your own.
    2. No, they help with stuff in general, you can't expect that someone is gonna make a RPG Maker XP tutorial only for pokemon, you learn the general stuff and adapt it to pokemon as everyone else here did.
    3. Now that's being noobish, asking the question once is enough.

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
    Years
  • Well im making a game called destructions of war (FPS) and i need some scripts! if anyone could help me please post here!

Scripts that i need:

-A Costum HP BAR
    -A Costum map
    -A Custom image that has the the balls!

How do i want?

TESTE.jpg

the ball i know how to do but not on scripts! the 16 is the current ball (SP) and the 50 is the max of balls( SP max) if anyone knows how to make that script!
    I will give lots of credits sure!

well if anyone wants to help please post!
    :D

Osceola

Silent Warrior
    Years
  • I have one question though..2 actually.

1. How can I have a title screen?
    2. How do I insert the charsets from FireRed that I got?
    3.THAT'S ABOUT IT!

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
    Years
  • Dragonmaster1234 said:
    I have one question though..2 actually.

1. How can I have a title screen?
    2. How do I insert the charsets from FireRed that I got?
    3.THAT'S ABOUT IT!

1. Go to Tools, then choose Database. Select the tab that says System. Find the bar that says Title Screen and choose your image.

2. Go to Tools, then choose Resource Manager. Select Graphics/Characters on the left-hand side. Select Import on the right and find the image that you want. Left click the color that you want to be Transparent (invisible), and right click the color that you want to be Translucent (see-through).

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • meh, now it's me who has a question:

Does anyone know what framerate is used by RPG Maker 2003 for the animations? I am using a RM2K3 to Sphere converter and I need to know the speed of the animations for them to play at the right rate on Sphere :x

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • dose anyone have a characterset of the female hero of Crystal "Maria" i think is her name

I have the male hero, but i cant find the female one :dead:

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
    Years
  • [_DarkDragon_] said:
    meh, now it's me who has a question:

Does anyone know what framerate is used by RPG Maker 2003 for the animations? I am using a RM2K3 to Sphere converter and I need to know the speed of the animations for them to play at the right rate on Sphere :x

I honestly don't know, but in RMXP I think you can adjust the framerate to what you want.

Anyway, I have a question:
    How do you import RMXP data from one project to another?
    EG. Maps and map data from Project 1, to project 2...

sceptilerancher

PokeGangsta
    Years
  • can someone help me

my problem is when ever i try to run my sphere game a pop up comes up saying an error has occured and it asks me do i want to send an error report

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back