• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge

Jdlasja

Poketuber
Years
  • Hey guys I'm new on here so I'm actually doing a Let's play on pokemon yellow and I'm doing the Nuzlocke challenge, and actually it is the first Nuzlocke challenge that I did. So basically, before finding this forum and registering here, I started youtube, and i started it becouse I had some free time, a I never ever got to try the nuzlocke challenge, so I figured out, why not ? And I'm playing that old school yellow version becouse actually I thought since pokemon yellow was the first Pokemon game I ever played years ago, so I thought it would be simbolic to do it that way. I've done 4 parts, so I'm gonna link the last part here for anybody who wants to check it out.

I hope that you can help me become a better Poketuber :)

So like, comment subscribe or critise, whatever you like, either on youtube or here, but it would be better if you do that on youtube :P

Last edited:

Jdlasja

Poketuber
    Years
  • How is it going people, I'm back with another episode, It's somewhat of a mini milestone considering it's the looooong expected part 5 lol. SO basically this is part 5, it's actually a mini background story on myself and why did I start youtube. Pretty much everything is said in the video so be sure to check that out, and also read the description there is some info written in the as well. I hope you guys like it :)

Back