• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Map] Emerald available size

Years
  • Hi all, returning after a couple of months out.

After lots of thinking and planning I left my ROM hacking project to be lost among all of those ideas that are great at first, but afterwards you don't know what to do with them.
    A week ago I decided to revisit it and try to make the hack by myself from the ground up. So, I've been researching to find which could be the best base to start with, but given the scope of my project (Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto and Hoenn + BF), I wanted to to be sure it could be done before getting my hands dirty.
    To the point then, does Emerald/Ruby have enough space for me to put 3.5 regions and, let's say, 450 pokémon? It's the only thing that stops me from start hacking right away.

Thanks in advance!

PKMNTrainerGui

PKMNTrainerGui
    Years
  • You could try to expand the rom and add the Pokémon with the PGE, it does it all and a little more, it can help you. (Sorry for the english)

Back