• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[LGPE] Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2018
    Need poliwag, hunter, machoke, kadabra, graveler, grimmer, Hitmanchan. Most of there's are for the evolutions only. Will do same for same on those.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    I can help. I wanna evolve my kadabra, haunter and graveler. Will you give them back after they're registered in your Pokédex?

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2018
    That's fine with me. I'll trade you mine for yours then trade it back

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2018
    All I need is Ekans.

Will trade back, and help with Evos or anything else you guys need.

Add me on Discord MikeRomaine#5336

I'm on now.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2018
    I can help with trading. I'm online now. Can anyone help with eevee exclusives and omanyte?

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2018
    Hi I need to trade evolve a feebas from moon,anyone wanna help and not screw me over😅😅 My friend code is 0559 7707 5500

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2018
    Hello all, I am only 5 away from getting my 150. If you have a Pinsir, Meowth, and a Farfetch'd, I would appreciate any of the help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back