• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Dialga - Palkia Codes HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2018
    I have 27 Dialga/Palkia codes North American from GameStop. If anyone needs one I'm willing to trade a code for shiny or perfect iv pokemon level 100 have to be American. Heres a few pokemon on my wishlist.

Shiny or perfect LVL 100 pokemon:
    (I don't want any named only named pokemon Example: Charizard named Charizard).

Flygon
    Deoxys
    Alohan Raichu
    Lapras
    Blissey
    Garchomp
    Ampharos
    Swampert
    Primarina
    Rayquaza

Would like these but will take any pokemon shiny or perfect LVL 100.
    Send me a post in my thread, PM me, or contact me via email [email protected]

DmitritheDitto

Ditto Fanclub
    Years
  • I gotta Garchomp Shiny...But do you mean they must not be nicknamed?My Garchomp's name is just 'Garchomp'Also I want Dialga.
    Also,I would really like a palkia code for a Shiny Blissey...Idk if I can claim two codes

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2018
    I gotta Garchomp Shiny...But do you mean they must not be nicknamed?My Garchomp's name is just 'Garchomp'Also I want Dialga.
    Also,I would really like a palkia code for a Shiny Blissey...Idk if I can claim two codes

I have one code left might have a few next week. If you want code I can trade with you. I'm looking for Shiny LVL 100 Kyrogue, Blaziken, or Alohan Mewtwo must be shiny and level 100.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back