• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Greene's trades *specializing in EV'd + breeding/EV service available*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    ok let me get downstairs so i have connection

did u send it
    filler filler

Last edited:

Hombrejoe

Breeder
    Years
  • Interested in: TRU Shaymin (Timid) or Flower Paradise Shaymin (Modest)

offering: a Shokotan Pikachu colored pichu event.

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED :)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Guys for the love of Jolt, please read the OP if you are going to post here. I don't want events or ubers.

ShAdowWAlker1

wishes i could make a cool sig
    Years
  • well i still need to get my stuff back from my friend, started a new game so theyre holdin my things for a bit, but once i get it back ill have a few tms like earthquake, stealth rorck, substitute, swords dance and a few other tms used for wifi teams

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Sounds like we could have a potential deal once you get that stuff so. Though we should probably talk more after you get them.

ok just pm when you can but i may not be able to trade till next weekend because school and soccer take up a lot of my time

That's fine as it gives me loads of time to breed them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    Sounds like we could have a potential deal once you get that stuff so. Though we should probably talk more after you get them.

That's fine as it gives me loads of time to breed them.

but if you get it dont soon like sometime tonight just PM me so i can start training it

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Silly question...but I'm interested in your pokemon box Zigzagoons. The special move for them is extremespeed isn't it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back