• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Play] Well it's not so much Let's Plays but hey...

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • [agelimit]those who are comfortable with cussing[/agelimit]

With that warning out the way, let's get right into it. This thread will be updated in the future with CSS and future videos/streams, but for now I don't have the time, so consider it a work-in-progress, like my channel and everything else. Here, have my first video to keep you (maybe) entertained. Feedback is always welcome, though bear in mind I have one video, and no prior experience :D

Circuit

Years
  • Double post for an update since it's been a while since I did anything here, I had a little issue and have just got through it, so vid tomorrow if all goes well :D

Circuit

Years
  • Finally got another video out, so this is to bump a little. Next video is coming later this week, and I'm still working on another video for a different game, that one was supposed to be out, but I overestimated my capabilities XD Enjoy!

[agelimit]those who are comfortable with cussing[/agelimit]

Circuit

Years
  • Okay here is another. I wonder if all this consecutive posting is getting out of hand, but I need the bumps. Btw folks be sure to let me know if you enjoyed it/didn't and what I could do better or should focus on doing. Comments = improvement after all!

[agelimit]those who are comfortable with cussing[/agelimit]

Back