• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Expanding the number of PC Boxes

Derxwna Kapsyla

Derxwna "The Badman" Kapsyla
Years
  • My game, Touhoumon: Faith & Prayer Version, has over 890 available species (Pokemon and Touhoumon). While the game alone won't have a full Pokedex, with the Touhoumon Essentials Development Kit a user could make it so every species is obtainable. The problem to run into is, Box Space doesn't account for that many things in it at once.

My question is simple: How would I go about expanding the number of Boxes in the PC System to accommodate over 900 captures? I've checked around in the scripts and tried changing things months ago, but nothing really seemed to work. I figured I'd direct the question here now, see if anybody can help.

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Just edit the number in Settings script

STORAGEBOXES = your number of boxes

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    I've also written a 'box unlocking' script a while back (see link below). This allows you to add boxes during the game, just like in the later Pokémon games. This mainly helps in clarity and searching a specific Pokémon/touhoumon as players won't have to go through many empty boxes.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=307741

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2018
    I changed STORAGEBOXES to 30, but they're still only 24 boxes. Does this happen to anyone else?

Back