• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] How do I fix these things?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 1, 2019
    Ahh I feel like I'm annoying the crap out of the forums but I'm really new to this stuff

I need to fix two things:

Some of my sprites for Gen 6 & 7 are off (Mostly gen6) Some are just by a little but then others are floating like this fennekin

https://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=88371&stc=1&d=1560597628

Also I don't know what is happening with the fairy type move box? It's grey but the move still works

Help is much appreciated

Attachments

• Pokemon Essentials 15_06_2019 11_26_08.png
      Pokemon Essentials 15_06_2019 11_26_08.png
      37.9 KB · Views: 11
    • Pokemon Essentials 15_06_2019 12_06_34.png
      Pokemon Essentials 15_06_2019 12_06_34.png
      37.8 KB · Views: 6
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2020
    Sorry I'm not bringing an answer. Only a small idea with the grey box: is it that fairy is not a type in gen 5 so the essentials folder doesn't contain a pink picture to show it's a fairy type move, probably just need to add a "fairy" called picture in a certain folder where the others are.

For the sprites I never touched the script about them, my suggestion would to open the battler picture of fennekin and compare it with a gen 1 one. Is the picture the same size? is the pokemon placed in the center in both pictures? In general if you're not comfortable with script (which is still my case) then it's easier to change the pictures

Poq

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2021
    Ahh I feel like I'm annoying the crap out of the forums but I'm really new to this stuff

I need to fix two things:

Some of my sprites for Gen 6 & 7 are off (Mostly gen6) Some are just by a little but then others are floating like this fennekin

https://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=88371&stc=1&d=1560597628

Also I don't know what is happening with the fairy type move box? It's grey but the move still works

Help is much appreciated

Check out this tutorial for adding a new type.
    And for the sprites, you may need to reposition them in debug mode.

Back