• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The nerd Society needs some editation...

feraligatr1.0

Cyber Feraligatr
Years
  • Ok, So I have this banner I am currently making, and I need reviews and what I should do's. I am still making it, it is opened in another window. Just tell me what to edit and I should do it quickly, as long as you don't use that snooty stuck up attitude. So, any helpers?

The nerd Society needs some editation...

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Feraligator, this isn't pixel art :) Work of this kind belongs in the main Art Gallery (it's a banner, but is mainly focusing on the drawing rather than the graphics side of it). So I shall move it there for you.

Crit-wise, I think this needs some shading :) The lines are a bit shaky too - if you're having trouble with that you can use the bezier tool. I have a MSPaint tutorial in the Reference section if you're interested in how to use this!

*moves*

--FG

Back