• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Need help changing the wally catching tutorial in emerald.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2018
    I've looked around the fourms, the internet and youtube and found no answer for this.
    I want to change the ralts he catches into roselia. I already changed all his trainer fights to this but can't find where the script is for the battle using advanced map or XSE.
    there used to be a tool on this fourm that easily changed it but the download link is dead.
    the one topic with info that i found needed something (i presume a program) called BPEE and i have no idea where to find that.

EDIT: I figured it out thanks to some info from the diegos miscellaneous finds topic and some google searching on terms i didn't understand. so thank you diegoisawesome for that. I don't expect him to see this though.
    Mods if you want to delete this you can.

Last edited:
    Back