• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Pokedex problem

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi guys, I have two small questions that may seem basic, but I don't know ...

The case is as follows...

In my game I have the KANTO Pokedex running, without problems. I received a Pokemon egg from which Cleffa is born (JOHTO Pokedex). Logically, in the summary, Cleffa has a "???" in his numbering ...

Question 1.
    When I try to activate the Johto Pokedex, and then I enter the Pokedex. I get this error ... (I'm using the Neo PauseMenu by Luka S.J. script and maybe it has something to do with that)

ERROR-01.png

Question 2
    What happens if I get a Pokemon from an locked dex and then unlock that dex? Is the pokemon registered if I have it before? Do I have to see it or caught it again to register it? My idea is that some Pokemon can be captured or seen even before having unlocked the Pokedex to which they belong .

PS: Sorry about my english

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • Hi guys, I have two small questions that may seem basic, but I don't know ...
    Question 2
    What happens if I get a Pokemon from an locked dex and then unlock that dex? Is the pokemon registered if I have it before? Do I have to see it or caught it again to register it? My idea is that some Pokemon can be captured or seen even before having unlocked the Pokedex to which they belong .

PS: Sorry about my english
    It'll be shown as dex no. ???

Back