• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Should I make TWO Pokemon Games

Two Games

• Total voters
Years
  • As I'm developing this game I wanted there to be two legendaries (one is a Digital Xernaus and one is a corrupted Yvetal) and each Pokemon game has two main legendaries (and a game for each one or them). Also, the (Not Magma and Aqua) leaders on Team RR had varying legendraries depending on the version. Should I even make two and if I make two, should I wait till I release the full version to release two versions and keep just a merged version or just keep the same. YOU DECIDE!

Years
  • Right now I will probably just make one game, but what if I could make you could choose your version before you play or you would only get one legendary depending on your choices and if that ends up not working I'll just do one version.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    well, i am making two games, sure its double the effort, but its quarantine and i have noting better to do. One in smaller scale because i want to try to make a different story, but with Pokemon, and the other with everything i want to put it in. Better, during the development of the smaller one, i got new ideas for the big one, so in the end one complements the other, enough that the smaller one will be a prequel to the big one.

Back